CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CAG cast is the best gaming site, thanks guys for all you do.

I sure hope to win one of the South Park game copies. :)

I am not sure about south park, but I did play Infamous & Infamous2. I actually liked both the games but I do agree, the second gets a little monotonous after a while.

Having said that, second son is one of few games that got me really excited about PS4. Actually that's the only game that got me excited for PS4, even though I was excited enough to pre-order WatchDogs (for PS3).

So, I'd love to get the second son; though, I am not one to complain about winning free stuff.

Nice contest!

I'm in for either game!

Will the winners be announced before the games come out so we'll still have time to preorder if we don't win?

When I was first listening to the CAGcast I immediately assumed Infamous would be the better prize. However after seeing that Cartman figure I'm conflicted. Good luck to everyone.

Overall, this game looks really fun! I saw the PewDiePie playthroughs and I couldn't stop laughing!

I am increadibly excited for this game. I love Turn-Based RPGs and having that mixed with South Park's "charm" and humor is something I just can't miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back