CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting to try to win one of these!  I'm super excited for both games.  They're both looking pretty fantastic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how this works. So I post and tell which game I want?

"I want inFamous" (because I'm a nobody? :p)

Or do I just post here and either one of them will be randomly selected? (if I win)

I'd love a copy of either one. Also, I've never played infamous (sorry wombat) and even though people claim its good, I'm just not compelled to buy it. Who knows, maybe I'm missing out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wombat, did you know that Army of Darkness was released in Japan under the name "Captain Supermarket"?

424106-army_of_darkness___japanese_poster__captain_supermarket_.jpg

I'm not really into south park that much, haven't watched since the second season, but for free i'm willing to give it a try! Infamous, on the other hand, is a series I really enjoy playing. Two of the few platinums I have on my ps3. Don't have a ps4 yet, but would be nice to have the game when i get one! 

I have been looking forward to South Park: Stick of Truth since I first read the Game Informer cover story. Thanks for the chance to win a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back