CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking forward to this south park game for well over a year now and the delay really upset me, but so glad to see it's finally coming :D/

South Park SOT and INfamous SS definitely look to be the best two games of March....unless you are into the multiplayer madness that is Titanfail

The South Park game looks really good.  Infamous does as well, but I'm still holding off on jumping on the next gen consoles.

I'm definitely looking forward to South Park.  While I don't have a PS4 (yet) the Infamous games are a ton of fun, hopefully Second Son will deliver.

Thanks for having the contest and good luck everyone!

I really wanted to pick up the new South Park game but with Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 CE pulling at the strings in my wallet the following week I couldn't justify buying it.

This is an awesome giveaway and I have my fingers crossed!!

Winning Infamous would be the incentive I need to get a PS4.  South Park would be for my son, since he's named after Kyle.  Yes, my wife and I are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back