CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the opportunity for this! I'm happy to win either, but South Park would be heavenly! Unless it's only the Xbox 360 version, I only have a ps3 and ps4.

Either one of those games would be awesome to win. That South Park Wizard Ed. looks pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been looking forward to playing the SP game for over a year now! It's nice that they finally resolved the delays and are bringing the game to market.

Early congrats to the winners of this contest! Thanks CAG & Wal-Mart! :D/

Neat contest guys, also its hilarious that cartman is the grand wizard of the KKK (Kingdom of Kupa Keep) in this game south park humor all the way i hope this game lives up to the potential.

That would be nice to get the Stick of Truth Collectors Edition for the PC. I'm searching all over the net and can't find a legit deal at all on the game.

I'd love to get my preorder money back from Gamestop for either of these games and the upgrade to the Grand Wizard Edition of SP:tSoT would awesome! Thanks for another great contest!

I loved both Infamous games, so I am looking forward to playing the new one. I haven't gotten a PS4 yet, but it makes me want to get one.

The South Park game looks like  a lot of fun. I watched a video of the beginning of the game. I am looking forward to this one as well. Would like to win either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back