CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ONE is getting dusty waiting for new stuff so my 360 is back in rotation after the sales last month and South Park is mighty tempting...  Never would have thought Brothers was as fun as it was!   :)

Oh yeah, and I opted into the "preview update" and none of my friends did so my ONE makes me feel lonely...  Need to play 360 'til that silly update drops for "the masses."

Last edited by a moderator:
This contest is sponsored by Walmart.com, where you can pre-order Infamous: Second Son & South Park: The Stick of Truth. Receive Free Guaranteed Release Date Delivery with your Infamous pre-order and $4.99 in VUDU Movie Credits with your South Park: The Stick of Truth pre-order.*

*Only the South Park standard edition is eligible.

We will be giving away 3 copies each of South Park: The Stick of Truth (Grand Wizard Edition) and Infamous: Second Son to 6 lucky winners. South Park: The Stick of Truth releases on 3/4 and Infamous: Second Son launches on 3/21, so enter today!

To enter, post in this thread and/or tweet from our contest page.

I want this for PS3

In for stickiness and truthiness.

I enjoyed the peppering of ¡Three Amigos! quotes, BTW.  I recently played it for my sons (6 & 8) with a little trepidation, but the rougher bits were over their heads (I didn't want to have to explain their malapropism regarding bandit conduct towards horses and women).

Congrats to FR33ZER BU12N,  dwhelan, and wobblyheadedbob.  They've won South Park Grand Wizard Editions.  Infamous draw will occur a day or two before launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back