CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity whens the winners get announced? 65 page thread? Not seeing very good odds here on this one. Still I hope i stand a chance.

Great contest! My only regret is having to sit through Deadpool's ass once more while I wait for the page to load. 

And btw, love the CAGcast and looking forward to many more in the future. It makes my commute much more tolerable!

Let me be one of the few people who care about Infamous. I liked the first one, but never played the 2nd one. Would love to win Second Son.

BTW, I love WalMart...does that help?

Last edited by a moderator:
LET ME IN FOR THE 360!!!!

I always love a chance....if I win, excellent.

To those that do win, enjoy the games. Second Son sounds intriguing.

Cheers

I would love that South Park SOT CE, PS3 all the way.

I already got Infamous pre-ordered. Can't wait for that either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to win a copy of both games.  South Park:  The Stick of Truth sounds like a wonderful RPG and Infamous:  Second Son looks quite amazing and compelling. 

Very excited this game finally came out!  A free copy would be amazing.  Buying it at new release pricing would make me a Starvin' Marvin, however.  Long live Trey and Matt!

Nobody cares about Infamous.  However I still think it'll sell 2 millions copies pretty quickly.  Count me in for one of those!

Stick of truth is a very fun game to play. One long episode and I couldn't stop laughing for the few hours I have played. In for infamous though ^^

Got South Park reserved at Redbox to give it a go around tonight. Pretty excited have been hearing nothing but good things about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back