CAG Warhawk MLG: GB Team, SIGN UP NOW!

Xrazor

CAGiversary!
So for those of you who don't know what MLG is:

Major League Gaming (MLG) is one of North America’s biggest professional videogame leagues. MLG operates a multi-city live pro circuit, held in major venues across North America. MLG also broadcasts various competitions on national television and on the internet. It operates an online community and hosts online gaming tournaments on its website.

If you are a competitive Warhawk player that is willing to join a team and move up a ladder in the spring then post here with and I will sign you up. We won't make cuts until spring because thats when the season starts and thats enough tiem to see what level of playing everyone is at.

Btw, If someone could provide a logo or something for our team that would be great, or even just the CAG logo that is cropped.

Members-
Ex:Forum name- PSN ID
Xrazor- JoelF15

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of us play for fun, avoiding the competition heavy stuff. The only reason most of us joined the GGL tournament was for the knife. Sounds like a good idea though.

[quote name='Xrazor']
So for those of you who don't know what MLG is:

Major League Gaming (MLG) is one of North America’s biggest professional videogame leagues...[/quote]

It's like deja-vu all over again.

[quote name='GodlyOne']I think most of us play for fun, avoiding the competition heavy stuff. The only reason most of us joined the GGL tournament was for the knife. Sounds like a good idea though.[/quote]

Knife? We got a kni... NM :bomb:

I'd be up for it assuming people aren't actually expecting to do well (I'd bring the team down). But some clan vs clan matches could be fun.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
Knife? We got a kni... NM :bomb:[/quote]

I thought you moved to the states so you can claim your knife :lol:.

If we were to force DD to lead a MLG clan then we'd probably never hear from him again cause I'd think that he would hang himself after the experiences he had with leading us through the crap swamp that was GG...well you know what event I'm mentioning. :whee:

*faints*
faint.gif

If it was fun I'd do it, but that's what I said before the GGL tourney. #-o There's just too many 'hardcore' gamers that treat this like serious business.

[quote name='JMEPO']:nottalking: CAG PSN gaming is about fun, not competition.[/QUOTE]For the most part, but we have some serious players. ;) Oh course, that's how I am, all about fun. :D

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Is that your real-life doggy, or just some random pic from the interwebz? :lol:[/quote]
Just a random image that I thought summed up the GGL experience.
I have cats. I'd be pissed if I had to step away from Warhawk night to let a dog go... piss.:lol:

[quote name='Xrazor']Ok, its cool to know that some people are into it, Ill pm DD about it.[/quote]
:whistle2:s
You best be joking.

[quote name='metaly']My work here is done.
:rofl:
[/quote]
:evil::twoguns:

[quote name='Xrazor']So do you not want to be leader? I'll lead if I have to...[/quote]
I'll let Godly explain how I feel about competitive gaming.
[quote name='GodlyOne']
If we were to force DD to lead a MLG clan then we'd probably never hear from him again cause I'd think that he would hang himself after the experiences he had with leading us through the crap swamp that was GG...well you know what event I'm mentioning. :whee:[/quote]

:rofl: Seems as if I'm going to see the notification "DD83 knife kills metaly" A LOT this weekend during the CAG games.

[quote name='GodlyOne']:rofl: Seems as if I'm going to see the notification "DD83 knife kills metaly" A LOT this weekend during the CAG games.[/quote]
That or "DD83 TEAMKILLS metaly" :cool:

[quote name='metaly']:cold:[/quote]

:cool:

I mean :cold:

[quote name='bornrunnin31']but do they play ZONES!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Good God, not ZONES... #-o[/quote]
I've actually been doing zones on Saturday again. At least... I think I did... :dunce:
*looks out the window*
What's that... Ohh look, it's snowing!:whistle2:#

[quote name='smiggity']Please no.[/quote]
It's funny, I've seen CAGs base rape during CAG night before.
It makes me :cry: knowing our suffering has been forgotten.

Remember the GGL!

[quote name='mguiddy']It's funny, I've seen CAGs base rape during CAG night before.
It makes me :cry: knowing our suffering has been forgotten.

Remember the GGL![/quote]

I've never been unlucky enough to have experienced base raping during CAG nights.

But yeah, that's what competitive Warhawk is all about: Who can horribly rape the other's base first. CAG's Warhawk ass is permanently scarred from the GGL. :lol:

bread's done
Back