CAG: Where have all the wingnuts gone?!

coltyhuxx

CAGiversary!
Seriously. No DJ K8E's. No ones getting pushed into lockers. I don't think anyones thrown any magazines off of a rack lately? Could be wrong about that last one... hardly even seen any CAG's creating an "I am borderline psychotically obsessing over this girl at my school that i've never talked to" threads.

Why so tame this last year or so? Where has our shocking "entertainment" gone?

[quote name='bmachine']I got to the point where he confessed there was no script and I gave up.

I would also like to submit this as proof that the OP just isn't looking hard enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloGo3u3n9I[/quote]

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Someone needs an intervention.

And he's wondered why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Mana is a good dude.

And the only legit crazy person I can think of on CAG has a pixelated picture of a Wii Fit board for an avatar. He's nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut eating contest but I enjoy arguing with him.

apparently, you don't hang out in the OTT. otherwise you would know that the drama this year came from the mods, not the members :lol:

[quote name='Chika']apparently, you don't hang out in the OTT. otherwise you would know that the drama this year came from the mods, not the members :lol:[/quote]

And that is just four weeks into the year!

For the record, I collect human fetuses. For research.

And, by research, I mean having jellyfish-like wacky marionette shows.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Wow. If that is TMK, I kind of feel bad for the guy...[/quote]

The Mana Knight is a truly nice guy.

If TMK is such a nice guy (and I have no reason to think otherwise) then someone should tell him not to post anymore videos like that. It's just...wrong.

We have someone here who plays with dolls and pees on their stomach. I'd say the magic isn't completely gone.

Give us another chance, colty! It'll be different this time! We'll do the dishes more often and not forget our anniversary! LOOK IN YOUR HEART!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']ff7scloud[/quote]

ff7scloud is TN, TD.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']The Mana Knight is a truly nice guy.[/quote]

Yeah, TMK can be crazy sometimes but he is a nice guy, so he can't really be compared to some of those other nutcases.

I think ff7scloud is the only person who recent memory who really provided the lulz.

[quote name='Strell']We have someone here who plays with dolls and pees on their stomach.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I really wish I still had his masturbation quote.

Ff7scloud is just an attention whore. His attempts at lulz are completely soulless. Level1 has been banned for some reason - dunno when he'll be back.

Yeah, I'm-a hoping the doll guy makes an awesome blog post soon.

I don't doubt this at all. I still feel bad for the guy to a degree. He looks normal enough, then BAM!

I think he's an obnoxious spaz. The man talks constantly but has absolutely nothing to say.

[quote name='Strell']We have someone here who plays with dolls and pees on their stomach. I'd say the magic isn't completely gone.

Give us another chance, colty! It'll be different this time! We'll do the dishes more often and not forget our anniversary! LOOK IN YOUR HEART![/quote]
Ahhh, Strell, good to see you again... been a while.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']level1 in the vs forum is pretty wacko[/quote]If he's wacko, he's doing it elsewhere.

[quote name='The Crotch']Level1 has been banned for some reason - dunno when he'll be back.[/quote]He won't be coming back. He didn't take the hint about his activities regarding copyrighted materials and torrents.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mana is a good dude.

And the only legit crazy person I can think of on CAG has a pixelated picture of a Wii Fit board for an avatar. He's nuttier than a porta potty at a peanut eating contest but I enjoy arguing with him.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Exactly. I really wish I still had his masturbation quote.[/quote]

This one?

No. In fact, I unzip my pants, keep my underwear on, and "play the flute." I don't whip it out and wrap my hand around it. I never liked doing that.

Then I let my underwear soak up the mess. It's actually quite the elegant solution to cleaning up, and the semen doesn't get all over the place.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5383002&postcount=49

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, he's gone. For good.[/QUOTE]

Dang. And I didn't even get to be the one to report him.

Who's going to bring me my Alex Jones fix?

No one's mentioned me, idk if I should feel honored, or saddened. :p

TMK can be annoying at times (just don't trash his Sony!), but he's a cool dude.

[quote name='mykevermin']Dang. And I didn't even get to be the one to report him.

Who's going to bring me my Alex Jones fix?[/quote]Sorry, myke, wasn't you for the final one. You did report him in the past for his actions, so you were party to it.

Take some solace in that.

[quote name='shrike4242']He won't be coming back. He didn't take the hint about his activities regarding copyrighted materials and torrents.[/quote]
Now he gets to tell his friends over at abovetopsecret and infowars about his martyrdom over here.

[quote name='The Crotch']Now he gets to tell his friends over at abovetopsecret and infowars about his martyrdom over here.[/quote]

Will he blame the Jews?

[quote name='The Crotch']Now he gets to tell his friends over at abovetopsecret and infowars about his martyrdom over here.[/quote]:roll:

I'm sure he's spreading the word about his matyrdom on CAG. Wow, that truly will change the world. :roll:

[quote name='neocisco']If TMK is such a nice guy (and I have no reason to think otherwise) then someone should tell him not to post anymore videos like that. It's just...wrong.[/QUOTE]Eh, I am a pretty nice guy, but I like to do crazy stuff at times just for fun. It's just how I am. I mean, I have NO problems in public doing stuff some people may consider embarrassing (I've done that since high school). One example is that while I was the football manager, if the team scored 40 points and won, I'd do a particular dance in front of thousands of people. Cheerleaders and fans would all cheer too and were disappointed when I didn't do a dance. I was considering to be one of the most popular people back in H.S. (in a cool way too). But most who know me well know I do it for fun and games, and I'm truly a nice person. Talk to CAGs who played me on online games many times, those who have done trades with me, those who have talked to me on AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype and so on. Unfortunately despite how nice I try to be, there will always be some people (had them in H.S., college, and even online) who just won't understand me (bmachine is one of them as an example, in a way).

Since you all decided to make a big fuss over my YouTube videos, all of them are removed (I was planning on it anyway).

[quote name='JJSP']TMK + crazy stuff = wearing mismatched socks. Dude's a rebel.[/QUOTE]My socks are never mismatched.;)

I edited my post just a little adding some H.S. stuff.

Lastly I'll say, I just really love Karaoke games and DDR. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

EDIT: Speaking of the YouTube SingStar videos, let me just say there was this one guy, who posted over 200+ videos of himself playing SingStar. He actually inspired me and many others to do it (he got me into SingStar). There are MANY who uploaded SingStar videos into My SingStar Online, and we do it because we enjoy the game and like having fun, but in a different way. IMO, there's nothing wrong with that. I have friends in real life who have various DDR videos around the net also. Regardless, I removed the videos, so hopefully more people will be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Strell, shall we add a few videos of a certain Smash Bros. playing Karaoke fiend?[/QUOTE]

I had actually debated this, and ultimately reached the conclusion that said material was way, way too good for the majority of CAG.

Damn, just googled level1online and damn if his name doesn't pop up at tons of torrent sites. Now where am I gonna be able to post this image:
tinfoilhat.jpg

[quote name='Strell']I had actually debated this, and ultimately reached the conclusion that said material was way, way too good for the majority of CAG.[/QUOTE]

DO IT.

You must!

bread's done
Back