CAG Xbox Live Leaderboard

Cars is actually pretty enjoyable for a kids' game. The racing is decent and you get to run around Radiator Springs, so fans of the movie (like me) found lots to enjoy in it.

[quote name='Advocatus']It's Party Time!

There are a lot of farmable points in Viva Pinata, and surprisingly my wife and I are enjoying that title quite a bit.

Viva Pinata, filled with e-penis, filled with e-penis![/quote]

VP is a great game and a nicely structured 1000 points.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']VP is a great game and a nicely structured 1000 points.[/quote]

They shoulda removed the hire the people achievements and added something a little more completionist like

1. Get ALL of the Resident Ribbons
2. Get ALL of the Variant Ribbons

or the big one

3. Get ALL possible Ribbons

Ah TempScars, I'm taking so long to pass you up that you may think you are safe. But NO! I am merely toying with you as a cat toys with a mouse.

[quote name='TomoyoN']They shoulda removed the hire the people achievements and added something a little more completionist like

1. Get ALL of the Resident Ribbons
2. Get ALL of the Variant Ribbons

or the big one

3. Get ALL possible Ribbons[/quote]

That would have taken forever. I liked that they recognized accomplishments in most areas of the game without going overboard (except for the 50 hours thing, which I just left on for 50 hours to achieve).

[quote name='wubb']Scobie went down last night. Next guys I'm calling out are Guyver and TempScars. :booty:[/QUOTE]

If you start approaching me I'll pull out my reserves - TMNT, Open Season, Meet The Robinsons, and, best of all, College Hoops 2K6 ;). Right now I'm slogging my way through very hard-to-get achievements (Lost Odyssey and the last few in Beautiful Katamari, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, and Burnout Paradise).

[quote name='ncibob']I just passed Cheapy D, do I get a prize?[/quote]PM him your address and he'll happily send you a fresh-from-the-source "Tai surprise".

[quote name='io']If you start approaching me I'll pull out my reserves - TMNT, Open Season, Meet The Robinsons, and, best of all, College Hoops 2K6 ;). Right now I'm slogging my way through very hard-to-get achievements (Lost Odyssey and the last few in Beautiful Katamari, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, and Burnout Paradise).[/QUOTE]

A preemptice call out? I was planning to throw down the gauntlet once TS was defeated and demoralized - well he's probably already demoralized - but yes you are on my radar. I would say consider yourself on notice, but that is obviously not necessary in this instance. I suspect you will be a worthy adversary.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah Wubb. Take that you trash talkin penguin. Dont bring a knife to a gunfight. I'm thinking of gifting Avatar to io.[/QUOTE]

:speaktothehand: The big kids are chatting.

;)

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah Wubb. Take that you trash talkin penguin. Dont bring a knife to a gunfight. I'm thinking of gifting Avatar to io.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, that's the one where you just have to keep pressing a button to rack up all 1000 right? I'll take it ;). Anything to put down the penguin!

I played Lost Odyssey for 5 hours last night - not a single bit o' cheese. Oh well...

[quote name='Wolve11']interesting to see Dim back on the leaderboard........drama is sure to follow.[/quote]

And I think we're all glad to have him back.

[quote name='benjamouth']And I think we're all glad to have him back.[/quote]

Well unless he got some type of approval, there's sure to be a banning to follow.....that's entertainment.....:lol:

[quote name='Wolve11']interesting to see Dim back on the leaderboard........drama is sure to follow.[/quote]He doesn't even have the top score on CAG anyway. There's a guy that's here (PNYMPHO) that has well over 120k. He's posted a few times, but hasn't added his Live Tag to his profile.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']He doesn't even have the top score on CAG anyway. There's a guy that's here (PNYMPHO) that has well over 120k. He's posted a few times, but hasn't added his Live Tag to his profile.[/QUOTE]

Cheater like Dim as well.

JCnet, on the other hand, has earned his spot.

[quote name='terribledeli']Cheater like Dim as well.

JCnet, on the other hand, has earned his spot.[/quote]Hmmm...hadn't looked at his games played tally.

Anyway, I do hope this Leaderboard is cleaned up.

[quote name='wubb']Scobie has angered me.[/QUOTE]

I'm the drippy tomato on the khaki slacks of your life, sucka! (Did you accept my friend request yet, btw?)

[quote name='Scobie']I'm the drippy tomato on the khaki slacks of your life, sucka! (Did you accept my friend request yet, btw?)[/QUOTE]

Just did. I was on last night but didn't notice it for some reason.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ He's taunting you Wubb. He's 280 and you're 281. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know, it's so rude. :nottalking:

Mr dim sent me a message on xbox live today saying "Get a life loser"

I'm guessing he saw my tag via this site? >.>

I did get a chuckle though seeing as how he cared enough about gamerscore to cheat his way to over 100k points yet is telling me to get a life for actually playing games.

I wait for the day when I actually go up on the leaderboard. I've earned around 3000-4000 points and have been lucky to not have dropped too far.

Oh Scobie foolishly thought he had bested me when he passed me up on the board but in reality I wanted him to do that so I could have the pleasure of pwning him a 2nd time! Ha!

Mak is officially on double up notice.

[quote name='wubb']Oh Scobie foolishly thought he had bested me when he passed me up on the board but in reality I wanted him to do that so I could have the pleasure of pwning him a 2nd time! Ha!

Mak is officially on double up notice.[/QUOTE]

The only reason you passed me is because my 360 is dead. Way to kick a guy when he's down, Wubb... really big of you. :applause:

But you were on yesterday?

And I prefer to call it seizing the opportunity. Carpe diem and all that. I also pased up guyver while his 360 was in the shop. It's my thing.

Is MS fixing it?

[quote name='wubb']But you were on yesterday?

And I prefer to call it seizing the opportunity. Carpe diem and all that. I also pased up guyver while his 360 was in the shop. It's my thing.

Is MS fixing it?[/QUOTE]

It's been limping along with regular crashes on disc and arcade games. I left it on over night the other night and that bought me a few hours of play time when you saw me on-line yesterday. Then it went tits up with the RROD.

I've had a coffin on order since last week. Still isn't here, and R6V2 comes out Tuesday. fuck it. I'm goin' out now to pick up an Arcade console w/ GS credit. Like me and Marten always say, every problem can be solved by throwing a little cash at it. So take warning, Count Wubbula -- you're goin' back to Transylvania this weekend! BOOM!!!11eleven

[quote name='wubb']Excellent. Then I can pwn you an unprecedented 3rd time.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, you betcha that's a paddlin'!

jasperyd4.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That won't happen. You'll ban him once he gets close.[/QUOTE]

Hot mod-on-mod action?? This competition has taken a turn towards the bizarrely interesting!!

And Mak, Thorbahn and I were bored and decided it would be hilarious to rock some bullshit games like Robotron, Joust, and Yaris. You know, for kids!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Whose kids?[/QUOTE]

Coen bros reference. Thought Mak would like it. Thanks for queering the gag.

[quote name='JJSP']I gained 1000 in ten minutes, but I think it actually dropped me further down the list.

It knows.[/QUOTE]

SAME HERE! WTF! Like today - I swear I was 260 something yesterday. I get a couple hundred last night and 1000 today and, well, I'm 241st. So I guess it did work (I swear earlier it told me I was 290 something - maybe even though my score was up-to-date the ranking hadn't caught up yet?). And I put some distance between me and Wubb ;).

bread's done
Back