CAG16 still not working for ELITE PRO (UNRESOLVED)

Damn, you guys got slidecaged. ='(

or just blame starmask2k3... what happened to that guy, did he finally get deported?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I sure hate to be the bearer of bad news but GS is going to disable CAG16 from working with PUR Pro and Elite. I was told the reason for this is that GS’s current coupon tool is unable to effectively apply the discount with the new multiple tiers of PUR.

I’m hoping we can get something else going with them. Sorry, guys.
So why not make 2 codes? CAG16 for Pro and CAG16E for Elite Pro. They seemed to be able to make a code work for one tier, so this seems workable.

So why not make 2 codes? CAG16 for Pro and CAG16E for Elite Pro. They seemed to be able to make a code work for one tier, so this seems workable.
The fact that they're deactivating CAG16 altogether tells me that they just don't want these discount codes at all.

The fact that they're deactivating CAG16 altogether tells me that they just don't want these discount codes at all.
Form what cheapy said, they didn't deactivate CAG16 (it's still working), it's just not going to stack with PUR discount.

So, for non-PUR customers, there is no change and still get 16% discount.

Form what cheapy said, they didn't deactivate CAG16 (it's still working), it's just not going to stack with PUR discount.

So, for non-PUR customers, there is no change and still get 16% discount.
But Cheapy confirmed that it was turned back on for PUR Pro members. The fact that GS is actually going to do some "work" by turning it off for PUR Pro members implies that they don't want any coupon codes to stack with the PUR discount. That's pretty much the same as what you said, but my concern stems from how they're getting rid of the discount entirely for PUR Pro and claiming a new discount can't be "effectively applied" with the added Elite tier, which just screams BS.

But Cheapy confirmed that it was turned back on for PUR Pro members. The fact that GS is actually going to do some "work" by turning it off for PUR Pro members implies that they don't want any coupon codes to stack with the PUR discount. That's pretty much the same as what you said, but my concern stems from how they're getting rid of the discount entirely for PUR Pro and claiming a new discount can't be "effectively applied" with the added Elite tier, which just screams BS.
Yep.

I had a feeling the persistence to get it to stack would kill it.

Code was so old they probably forgot about it

oh well

:nottalking:

bread's done
Back