CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

What the fuck? Somebody stole my team. I can't join since someone else chose the Bulls. I was going to join as a different team and check who it was on the user list, but I was worried I wouldn't be able to join as my rightful team if I did that.

Most of the people in this league Cru recruited. I expect most of them to be there tonight.

And yeah, Mass still needs to be booted. I contacted Bseti, if he doesn't leave then I'll be forced to kick and he'll be locked out.

I haven't heard anything back from my buddy Brute75 as to whether or not he'll be getting in on the redraft so the Grizzlies might be opening up if someone else wants to get in. I'm waiting on a text from him

You said "booting now" at like 6:40 last night, Doom. What happened? Now I can't even join the league since AssDavis took my team... Had to join as another team to see who took my spot and now it won't let me rejoin the league. I should have just made my own league since I had the idea first. This is a nightmare.

I pm'ed you last night explaining the situation. It locks out another player forever when you boot them. To avoid that, I contacted Bseti.

If you do start your own league, this definitely isn't the site to do it.

1. That was after you said "booting now" so I didn't go check my PM's regarding the situation.

2. What do you mean by "this isn't this the site to do it"?

There's the problem- Cru's friends. It was always a problem in the Madden league last year. Cru's an awesome guy and player, but most of his friends turned out to be unreliable and not highly literate. Now this Mass Davis guy can't even pick a team, and now I'm apparently going from "guy whose idea it was to even have a league" to "guy who won't even be let in because someone else was a dumbass".

I'll admit that I'm more pissed than I normally would be since I didn't sleep much last night, but the problem needs to be rectified A.S.A.P. Uber says only 10 people have joined this league. I say remake it and ban MassDavis. That's the only fair way. Drafting tonight would exclude all the guys who are without power over on the east coast, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can certainly remake the league again. It's what I do best.

Wasn't my intention for it to go down this way. Just thought I'd give this new guy a chance, considering it's one of Bseti's friends. Looks like he hasn't been very reliable in the Madden league so far.

Not your fault... Like I said, I'm irritable today due to lack of sleep, and I apologize for being rude to you. It's Mass' fault for picking my team, but I just can't understand why 2K's online association bans you from a league if you leave it before it's even in progress. I figured I couldn't rejoin on my own, but I assumed that the commish would be able to send an invite. I was wrong.

No problem.

And yeah, I don't know why 2K thought that was a good idea. It's very annoying.

Anyway, league has been remade.

CAGNBA
abc123
Keep your original teams people. We'll have the majority filled up by tonight. Cru is already in the process of contacting everyone as a reminder.

If you need someone to fill in for the draft, let me know. Not sure how much time I'd have to play the games considering I'm in the Madden/NHL leagues here, but I'd be happy to draft.

[quote name='jza1218']If you need someone to fill in for the draft, let me know. Not sure how much time I'd have to play the games considering I'm in the Madden/NHL leagues here, but I'd be happy to draft.[/QUOTE]

Really appreciate the offer. We'd be happy to have you aboard if there are some open spots. This league is casual and a lot faster paced considering the whole schedule is unlocked from the beginning.

[quote name='Doomtime']Really appreciate the offer. We'd be happy to have you aboard if there are some open spots. This league is casual and a lot faster paced considering the whole schedule is unlocked from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Just let me know. I'll likely be working from home most of this week if you're drafting one night this week.

Massdavis is still learning how to use cag cuz him som slack he didnt know the bulls were taken, and i told u he was going to leave but u booted him before he cud.

Never took you for a douche matt

[quote name='BSETI50']Massdavis is still learning how to use cag cuz him som slack he didnt know the bulls were taken, and i told u he was going to leave but u booted him before he cud.

Never took you for a douche matt[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I was frustrated and more irritable than usual. Sorry. I never heard anything from you and didn't see Doom's PM til after the fact. I harbor no ill will against anyone here.

so is MassDavis going to join the new league page because I want to have that spot filled if not so we have thirty and good Merchie , good luck in draft

No once you're locked into a team, that's it. No switching allowed because when you leave the league, you are banned forever from this league.

Don't know why 2K decided this was a good idea.

D-Rose 39 pts! and my guy played quite a bit of full court press, not quite sure where you guys were putting the line but he was close

right from the get go, the celtics ran fast break EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't mind it after a missed shot, but even after a made shot, it was two passes and a layup. The AI defense couldn't get back on made shots it's ridiculous.. I got so frustrated, i started doing it just to try and keep it close. I ended up losing by about 30... i dont care about winning/losing, i've gotten destroyed plenty of times, but I thought this was a sim league. I can play opponents like this in quick match.

If this kind of stuff is allowed, I just need to know so I can practice that instead of running plays.

[quote name='dr0ppinL0adz']right from the get go, the celtics ran fast break EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't mind it after a missed shot, but even after a made shot, it was two passes and a layup. The AI defense couldn't get back on made shots it's ridiculous.. I got so frustrated, i started doing it just to try and keep it close. I ended up losing by about 30... i dont care about winning/losing, i've gotten destroyed plenty of times, but I thought this was a sim league. I can play opponents like this in quick match.

If this kind of stuff is allowed, I just need to know so I can practice that instead of running plays.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe this is aloud assuming it was happening like you said, I'll check with doom in the AM

You shouldn't be running full court press the whole game either

First off, I just want to say there's not much that can be done with the difficulty. Sliders are broken. All-Star is a 3 point shootout.

I've put it on simulation to try and limit that.

And no, you should not be fast breaking every time or pressing the whole game. I'll have a chat with them. If it comes up again, they'll get the boot.

[quote name='champ706']One of my games was simulated against the Celtics, while I was playing another league game. Y?[/QUOTE]

Simulated? What team are you? That shouldn't have happened. I paused league advancement so no games should have been simulated.

If anyone has the Nets on their schedule and wants to play today--let me know. I'm once again off work/stuck home from the hurricane. Let's just hope this Knicks-Nets game is happening tomorrow!

Have no idea how my team will play. I didn't really grab someone to run the pick and roll with. Missed my first 4-5 picks but I think Parker will be fun.

bread's done
Back