CAGcast #10: Tune in Tokyo

[quote name='zewone']For some reason, this guy is on my ignore list. I don't know why, but I'm glad he is.[/QUOTE]

good call. ::runs over to user CP...::

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']good call. ::runs over to user CP...::[/QUOTE]

There's an easier way to make sure you get your man. Just click on their user profile and there is an ignore button in there.

Friendly CAG tip of the day.

I totally think this is the thread of the year. Thanks OP, your check should be there in a few days, but dont cash it till after the 30th.

[quote name='shipwreck']There's an easier way to make sure you get your man. Just click on their user profile and there is an ignore button in there.

Friendly CAG tip of the day.[/QUOTE]

Good call. Thanks. :)

Though I think it'd be even better if there was a dropdown choice in the menu which shows when I click on the username...

[quote name='Jewelz23']Cagcast #10...was awesome. I think that was the best Cagcast to date.[/QUOTE]
Dear Wombat,

Stop making alternate accounts.

Sincerely,
evilmax17

[quote name='evanft']Game series that carried over from PS1:

Final Fantasy
Gran Turismo
Medal of Honor (for one game)
Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (at least 3 and 4)
Twisted Metal[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy - Started and got popular on the NES/SNES; Doesn't Count
Metal Gear Solid - started on NES but got popular on PS1; your choice
Resident Evil - started with PS1, but was sort of given away. Now a days, alot of the good ports are from the GC or DC ; Doesn't Count

[quote name='Nintendomaster13']Final Fantasy - Started and got popular on the NES/SNES; Doesn't Count
Metal Gear Solid - started on NES but got popular on PS1; your choice
Resident Evil - started with PS1, but was sort of given away. Now a days, alot of the good ports are from the GC or DC ; Doesn't Count[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy counts because it is a series that carried over from the PS1 to the PS2. Noone said anything about it having to START on the PS1. Same goes for Metal Gear Solid, but even more so, since the series simply runs under the banner of "Metal Gear Solid" rather than just "Metal Gear". Resident Evil had its two most recent "real" sequels released on the PS2. Ports or not, they still count.

[quote name='evanft']Final Fantasy counts because it is a series that carried over from the PS1 to the PS2. Noone said anything about it having to START on the PS1. Same goes for Metal Gear Solid, but even more so, since the series simply runs under the banner of "Metal Gear Solid" rather than just "Metal Gear". Resident Evil had its two most recent "real" sequels released on the PS2. Ports or not, they still count.[/QUOTE]
Plus, even Wombat admitted that series that begin even before the PS1 still counted.

Sweet Jesus, Cheapy can you make you cagcast small I don't have a enuff room on my psp for all of them. Think about it, Please with sugar on top.

bread's done
Back