CAGcast #183: Our Favorites of 2009; Everything Else Sucks

Good show I enjoyed it! I love that song that was chosen for the intro, I knew what it was on the first note! I played that song when I was in band (high schoo)... I loved playing it!

I hope you guys will get up to 1 mil listeners; I think you can do it, but I just think that there needs to be consistent CAGCASTs, as there were some weeks (and I mean weeks) where a CAGCAST couldn't be found. Its bad when your listeners have to beg for podcasts via Twitter, Facebook, CAG... probalby I-tunes as well. lol

Great show. I'm glad you went back to the usual format. I can honestly say that I would probably listen to the show less if you did more live shows.

Personally, I listen to the show to hear you, Wombat and Ship, and not some nervous sounding nerd who feels they should ask you what your thoughts are on whether they should buy game A or game B. Would you listen to Howard Stern if he allowed random unscreened callers to ask mundane questions? I think not.

[quote name='basston3s']Great show. I'm glad you went back to the usual format. I can honestly say that I would probably listen to the show less if you did more live shows.

Personally, I listen to the show to hear you, Wombat and Ship, and not some nervous sounding nerd who feels they should ask you what your thoughts are on whether they should buy game A or game B. Would you listen to Howard Stern if he allowed random unscreened callers to ask mundane questions? I think not.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. :applause:

I don't know why people call in if they don't have a decent question to ask or are so scared of Cheapy & Wombat that they can barely get the words out.

bread's done
Back