CAGcast #263: Offensive Magic

[quote name='Mayday']Do you guys like anything? About 90% of the show consists of you bitching, it's ridiculous!... And Cheapy, you couldn't sound less enthused to be doing the show, seriously,... [/QUOTE]That's exactly how I felt listening to the show this week. :applause: It's like the Louis C.K. bit Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy.

I always order the filet at my local steakhouse, Wombat. However, I don't play Skyrim on EASY, so that may make up for my dress-wearing/meat-eating tendencies.

[quote name='Mayday']Do you guys like anything? About 90% of the show consists of you bitching, it's ridiculous! ..... you elitist bastard. .... do you give two shits about your listeners. I haven't signed up for Audible yet and when I do I'll use a TWIT code preferred to yours.[/QUOTE]

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios?

Great show, lots of laughs. People hear what they want to hear I guess.

so the person, that sounds like a prepubescent boy, that likes to accessorize his virtual troll wizard with different color armor, like a girl, is going to tell me what type of meat a man eats?

Can we not rag on the Kindle fire so hard, guys? It's not the iPad, but did we ever expect it to be that good? It's like comparing cheap pre built computers from WalMart to a custom built gaming computer.

Great show guys! I am really a fan now and excited when new cagcasts are posted. Wombat is one cool cat.

Also anyone who has been to the actual pawn stars shop in Vegas knows what a fraud that show is. My wife and I visited it this year and we were totally let down. It was dreary and dumpy and on top of everything else 1/2 the shop is the garbage like bad pawn stars t-shirts and other ilk. You know those guys haven't met a product they couldn't put their names on when you see pawn stars water.

Wombat, try navigating the dash with kinect - either with voice or with the motion controls. I think this is the reason for the change in the interface. Someone on the show noted that it works well for a touchscreen and I think that is what they were going for with it. The actual size of the large box on the dash may be due to the ad stuff, but I think that kinect integration is the real reason for the overhaul.

At around 20:32 or so when they were talking about Good Will Hunting Cheapy almost said Good Will Cumming but he caught himself. Hilarious!

American Pickers > Storage Wars > Everthing Else > Auction Hunters (this show is terrible, the one guy with hair is a major douche).

I watched The Rock-afire Explosion documentary a week or so ago prior to hearing it on the CAGcast and I really liked it. If you had a Showbiz Pizza Place near you when you were a kid it'll transport you back. I highly recommend it.

Hey guys, With the end of the year coming up what do you expect for 2012 besides what we know,Do you expect new consoles or announcements from the other 2, what about games do you expect any announcements from big triple A franchises or do you think that they will wait until next gen?

Surprised to hear a Pearl Jam Twenty reference. I, unlike cheapy apparently, am a pretty big fan. Nice to see some love given even if it was promptly shot down.

bread's done
Back