CAGcast #292: An Incredible, Exceptional Podcast

Foosball is not that complicated. . . once you learn that you can't spin the rods willy nilly you pretty much know everything you need to know. It's not chess.

Hey guys love the show, and generally I find that each of you (Wombat, CheapyD, Shipwreck) has game reccommendations that align with my tastes from time to time (been listening since episode 1)

But this show made me realize that sometimes Wombat is the only reason I keep listening. His views on games just seem way more rational and reasonable, despite cheapy describing them as the wombat abyss. Cheapy has become far too entrenched in the Mac Cult and Shipwreck's gaming habits are often way to OCD like for me. Cheapy and Shipwreck have great reccommendations some of the time, but when each of you falls short, Wombat keeps the show a float. Wombat ftw!

Cheapy was in fact a cheap ass before he started cheapassgamer.com or in its infancy (listen to early cagcasts), now he can afford to be less cheap :p

I'm pretty sure that 7 years ago a $1000 was about as cheap as laptops went, netbooks didn't exist back then really

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Can someone show me where to find the CAGCast #292's intro song? I can't find it anywhere....

Is it on iTunes?

[quote name='portland485']Cheapy was in fact a cheap ass before he started cheapassgamer.com or in its infancy (listen to early cagcasts), now he can afford to be less cheap :p[/QUOTE]

Yet still cries when he doesn't get a Foosball 2012 code, and has to throw down a stunning 6.99 on it. XD

bread's done
Back