CAGcast #294: Wombat, Expert Marksman: The Unorthodox Jew

[quote name='bickle']Re: the weird banned dude.

It's weird how much some people get their knickers in a twist over a podcast. Do they really spend 90 minutes a week just raging while listening to a show they don't even like? Weird.

For whatever it's worth, I think this podcast is flat-out awesome. It's the only one I listen to with regularity. It's always funny and interesting, provides a couple hours of entertainment while at work, and always feels genuine. Thanks, and keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]This is pretty "off-topic," but practically every single podcast (regardless of the type of content or genre) has people who make similar comments on every show. It doesn't make any sense. Some people just really have nothing to do, so they subject themselves to things they don't enjoy, and then feel entitled to complain about it since they sat through it. Or something.

[quote name='Jasper Kazai']This is pretty "off-topic," but practically every single podcast (regardless of the type of content or genre) has people who make similar comments on every show. It doesn't make any sense. Some people just really have nothing to do, so they subject themselves to things they don't enjoy, and then feel entitled to complain about it since they sat through it. Or something.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I've seen this becoming a trend as well, I think the lines of "Constructive Criticism/Opinionated Statements" & "Being a Troll" have been blurred.

For me, Penny Arcade have always had a little too much hate to them. But people wouldn't call them on it. I remember years ago Penny Arcade was bad talking IGN, and IGN dared to stick up for themselves and of course the Penny Arcade community made a big fuss about it. And I remember Cheapy saying, "why would you pick on Penny Arcade, those guys are really popular."

I'm glad to see that people aren't afraid to give their thoughts on Penny Arcade now.

bread's done
Back