CAGcast #310: Tor-so Crazy

[quote name='banodyne']Shipwreck was missed. Cheapy and Wombat just breezed past the Borderlands 2 DLC "Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt." Those Borderlands 2 DLCs are huge. Equal in size to a full XBLA game. I think Shipwreck would've at least mentioned what they story was about.[/QUOTE]

Can't tell if this was a joke/sarcastic? The newest Borderlands 2 DLC takes 45 minutes, better than $15 map pack money grabs of other games sure, but still...

Mentioning something every other episode is not mentioning it too much. Whatever's on our hosts' minds is what we'll hear about. Talking about sports and comic books, on the other hand.

Re: Disneylanders
Disney is missing the point at $35. Anyone with kids old enough to spend money understands how important the $10 bottom line price point is. That is a figure every week for many kids on their allowance, or a figure a month for my kids. $35 is a stretch goal for a kid.

These things are a hunk of plastic with a 10 cent RF chip. The reason Skylanders worked is because they priced it as low as they reasonably could without making it seem worthless (like at the McDonalds toy level). Disney has priced the add-ons as high as they possibly could (if $35 is true), and success is far from assured at the phenom level Skylanders has reached. Agree with you guys. Disneylanders is not an attractive proposition as a parent or kid.

Riptorsogate:
Did anyone notice that there was an apology, but no commitment to stop preorders on that package. Sounds like a planned publicity grab!

Smartglass:
I enjoy looking at achievements on it. But if you play Dance Central 3, it's fantastic for setting up a playlist. Leave it to Harmonix to get it right. Too bad Rock Band 3 doesn't allow you to make setlists with it. What do you think about Smartglass being an experiment for the next console generation? I think Wii-U is just coming to market before the next gen consoles with tabletability. PS4 or Xbox 3 will have tablet interactivity, and Smartglass is a test case for Microsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bickle']Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.[/QUOTE]

What a great quote.

Wombat, I think you hit the nail on the head this will be the year of the backlog. Not too much I'm looking forward to this year. I also have too much to play and not enough time. I shudder to think that even Shipwreck can't play everything.

New York T Shirts for Fans アシックス スパイク 陸上 His shoe-making craft upgraded to a new level under the instruction of the masters in Dior. Finally, in 1992 Christian Louboutin created his own brand. His high-heels were full of colors and exotic romance, and then were called ¡°the tops outside of the mainstream¡± by the media.chan lulu ゴローズ ブログ BusinessWeek magazine says that Gucci made more than US$7 billion in 2006, and was 46th in the magazine's yearly "Top 100 Brands". For this reason Gucci is the second biggest selling fashion brand after LVMH. Gucci is the biggest selling Italian brand in the world and has approximately 425 shops in the world and sells its products to other shops by franchisees and department stores. ロンシャン ケイトモス

lol found some of the softbank commercials with Dante. and the dog and tommyleejones. crazy stuff. also watched the tokyo american club video. you did great ;)

My wife, kids and i just watched Batman Year 1. Brutal Graphic stuff. it was awesome. I loved Gordan's voice with Cranston. Great Movie. Peace all

Ку-ку! Очень нужен вкусный рецепт пицы с курицей. Хочу своих побаловать, а ничего толкового найти не могу.

bread's done
Back