43:15 Spyhunter (Vita)
46:15 Killzone for the Vita
48:30 Nintendo reduces target numbers
49:00 Temple Run 2
50:15 Cagbag
50:15 Raid: The Redemption / Dredd
51:15 Loyalty between console generations
57:30 Why no big summer releases? $$$[/QUOTE]

Thank you Bickle for the hard work you do each week with the show notes.

Ah I see. As a frequent listener and seldom forum user it never occurred to me to look at reply #32.
This is very well made. I think that more should be done to incorporate your hard work into the thread structure.
Perhaps we could badger Cheapy into editing in your show notes once finished.

[quote name='bickle']Show Notes

00:45 Sony 2013 Announcement Announcement
09:30 Show Feedback
13:30 Watch This: Dark Knight Returns part II
14:45 Read This (?): Billion Dollar Batman
17:30 Watch This: Paul Williams is still alive
18:45 New Releases
18:45 Skulls of the Shogun
21:00 Balloon Fight
21:30 Hitman HD Trilogy
22:45 Proteus
24:00 GTA V - which consoles
28:30 Devil May Cry
33:30 Medal of Honor is done
38:00 Steambox vs Apple
39:30 Ni No Kuni
43:15 Spyhunter (Vita)
46:15 Killzone for the Vita
48:30 Nintendo reduces target numbers
49:00 Temple Run 2
50:15 Cagbag
50:15 Raid: The Redemption / Dredd
51:15 Loyalty between console generations
57:30 Why no big summer releases? $$$[/QUOTE]

Never have I heard someone describe GTA IV in such a ridiculous and wrong way as Wombat did. Disliking a game is one thing, but to literally spout absolute nonsense about a game is something on a whole new level. The story mode can be completed in about 20 hours or less if all you do is the missions. You can fast travel everywhere with the use of the taxi's. The dates were also completely optional, bare one time you have to go a bar with a girlfriend for a mission. Also, very funny comment on the map, as Far Cry 3 uses the exact same way of telling you were to go, yet Wombat seems to have no problems with Far Cry 3 as he completed it. I can also remember Wombat saying in a previous CagCast that he doesn't like GTA because of all the mindless killing of innocent people. You do know that YOU are in control, right Wombat? You don't have to kill anyone if you don't want to.

Just say you don't like the game Wombat, without spouting absolute nonsense. The CagCast wouldn't be same without you Wombat, and I really like you, but please don't make up things just so you can discredit a game you don't like.

I sense more grumbling about the Live tax. The fee adds up. And even more so for a family that doesn't want to share a Gamertag. And MS isn't winning any friends by putting Netflix or HBO Go or ESPN behind the Gold paywall. Publishers also don't exactly like that Live is in between them and their customers either.

This definitely gives Sony something to exploit next gen if they don't screw things up.

wii u graphics card was revealed as a radeon 4850 so yh ps4 will run 7800 series card with 4gb ddr5 so wii u prtty much a fish in a barrel which jst had a grenade thrown in it i was wondering wat ur thoughts wld be on the wii u being so outclassed do u think wii u 2 will be thrown out to compensate like ipad throwing out retina pads so fast after new releases to compensate for low specs high price

[quote name='kingfelix']wii u graphics card was revealed as a radeon 4850 so yh ps4 will run 7800 series card with 4gb ddr5 so wii u prtty much a fish in a barrel which jst had a grenade thrown in it i was wondering wat ur thoughts wld be on the wii u being so outclassed do u think wii u 2 will be thrown out to compensate like ipad throwing out retina pads so fast after new releases to compensate for low specs high price[/QUOTE]

Punctuation please!

And no, I don't think they will. Nintendo can not win by competing on specs and they know that. I don't know why so many on CAG expect them to or are surprised when they don't.

If they fracture their market by coming out with an upgraded Wii U any time soon that would be very bad for them. This isn't like an iPad where it can be souped up and the old ones continue to run newer apps (at least for a while). If they make a new one and make games for it, those games will not work on the older system and that would be suicide for Nintendo. They may very well come out with the first next-next gen system just as they did this time - so maybe a year before the PS5, etc... If they do come out with a Wii U 2 in a year or 2 then that is a true sign of desperation. Despite how the general CAG demographic may feel about Nintendo, they aren't quite there yet if you take a step back and don't look at it via a 20-something hardcore gamer's eyes.

Dredd> The Raid

The cops in "The Raid" have to be some of the biggest idiots ever to wear a uniform, hell most of the makes choices as if this was from the "Police Academy" movies. Yes the action is fun to watch but Dredd is MUCH better.

bread's done
Back