CAGcast #319: HAMSANDWICH

[quote name='CheapyD']Want to help us out and take this super short CAGcast listener survey?
http://www.wizzard.tv/survey/cheapyd[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and took the survey Cheapy. I have to say though I'm never a fan of surveys that ask for my income without an "opt-out" or "decline to state" option. I suppose that may defeat the purpose of these kinds of surveys, but I prefer to keep that kind of info private.

Just a heads up.

Marketing 101 for surveys:

1. ALWAYS tell as approximately as possible how long the survey takes (minutes and seconds.) Example survey should take between 3-5 minutes.

Respect our time and we respect you.

Good luck cheapy!

[quote name='saunderscowie']
Regarding the 3DS Amazon trade in - sounds sketchy to me... perhaps a good test would be to have a new 3DS / Vita / console literally only cut the seal on the box but never open then ship to amazon. Select the return back option and see what offers you get..
[/QUOTE]
I agree with this, apparently that company has been ripping people of for years. I'd like to see shipwreck do some investigative journalism and blow the lid off of the story.

Completely disagree with Wombat over his thoughts on Injustice. The couple of hardcore comic fans that I'm friends with are very interested in it and as a casual comic-fan/fighting-game enthusiast, my interest in the title primarily stems from it being from NetherRealm Studios. That last Mortal Kombat game was fantastic due to the low learning-curve regarding the fighting mechanics, and I have faith that this one will be something similar, except with Capes.

How Wombat cannot see how this is just a goofy title full of fan service is beyond me.

[quote name='Hoarr']Completely disagree with Wombat over his thoughts on Injustice. The couple of hardcore comic fans that I'm friends with are very interested in it and as a casual comic-fan/fighting-game enthusiast, my interest in the title primarily stems from it being from NetherRealm Studios. That last Mortal Kombat game was fantastic due to the low learning-curve regarding the fighting mechanics, and I have faith that this one will be something similar, except with Capes.

How Wombat cannot see how this is just a goofy title full of fan service is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

I love DC, but Im with Wombat. Part of the reason is I just cant stay interested in fighting games, even the MKvDC that came out. Story is nice and all, but dont enjoy fighters. Played the demo, and while it looks nice, easy moves, and smooth; I just didnt wanna play anymore after I fought everyone as Batman.

I feel like I was more interested in Injustice prior to hearing there was a new Arkham game in the works. I'm not a huge DC or comic book guy but enjoy Batman stuff quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Injustice will be good but I feel like I can still play MK and get my Batman fix elsewhere later this year.

bread's done
Back