CAGcast #353: Wombadad: Pussiest, Natch!

Question for the next podcast:

Imagine a WiiU subscription where you would get 10 virtual games each month.  At the end of that month, you could renew them or chose others.  This way, you could try (and buy) those you like.  Perhaps have incentive for those who stay long in the subscription (add a few more games after a year).

I think you all dismissed Wombat's comment that circled this idea on the last podcast.  A WiiU / Slylander bundle with an included subscription could move those WiiU consoles.

Wombat, good for you for not having even one drink when driving. Too many times I've seen people have only one, except it turns into two or three.

Regarding the Apple console, people play those games while doing something else. Who is going to want to play Candy Crush on their big screen and not do anything else?

Wombat, good for you for not having even one drink when driving. Too many times I've seen people have only one, except it turns into two or three.

Regarding the Apple console, people play those games while doing something else. Who is going to want to play Candy Crush on their big screen and not do anything else?
Good point. If I can't play Apple console on the toilet or use it to ignore friends when we go out, what's the point?

Won't disagree with your main point here, but I will say I know a lot of people who do play the FB version of Candy Crush on their laptops (while not doing anything else).

Also, while I don't recall Cheapy's exact criticism of the Ouya, iOS certainly has more/better games available. People seem to want to compare Ouya/Apple console as equals (in terms of the niche they fulfill), but one has content the other really doesn't.

Haven't listened to the show yet, but based on some of these comments, looking forward to it.

bread's done
Back