CAGcast #365: Heterodachi Life

Also, no it is not OK to have a view on the morality of homosexuality. It is normal, it is not open for debate. If you feel differently no matter what you say, to me, you are a bigot. I can only speak for myself but if you or any one feels differently please go ahead and find a new podcast that better suits your views.
Thanks for this. one of the reasons i keep coming back (even though i sometimes disagree with you on some of the gaming stuff, i appreciate the push for inclusivity and fighting back against bigotry....it seems the internet, along with the general public, is 10-40 years behind the established science on this matter.....)

so much wrong here - edited for length
it's called heteronormativity. you are giving a textbook example. congratulations.

moar wrong.
i'm glad you're a dentist and not teaching my kids science. you've reduced evolutionary theory to a single element and have ignored a large body of literature on kinship and family(1) - you know all the stuff we brought with us as "culture" after we stopped being pure animals? .... well i'll be a mother's brother. ;)

(1) not to mention population ecology as opposed to some fetishized emphasis on fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, people are so easily offended nowadays. Get over it because you will have a long hard life if you let something so trivial get you so up in arms. 

people take wombat serious... after all these years...

would you take life advice from someone that religiously travels to disneyworld every year?

problem I have is, that you just ignored the feedback for the next episode....

Now back to the issue at hand. I have an usually large amount of gay friends, to have people pre-judge someone's morality based on their favorite consenting adult sexual position to me is just odd. It is no different then judging some based on their religion or skin color.
Unless they're french or japanese...then of course they suck

1456.gif

bread's done
Back