CAGcast #388: Sayonara, Toilet!

So my choices are paying $25 or being jacked off by Wombat?  Decisions Decisions.  While I'm thinking give me the pack please.

For all the passive aggression that the CAGCast shows Nintendo the panel has to admit that Nintendo does not release broken games. It's part of the reason they have the reputation they have while publishers like Ubisoft are developing less than stellar reputations.

Wombat's Seinfeld impression made me legitimately laugh out loud. It was so bad that it was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being similar in age to the hosts, I can appreciate the CAGCast perspective for the Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo platforms and their games.  I've had all the systems for the last 10 years or so, and my interest in Nintendo has waned of late.  While I still recognize the quality of Nintendo games, they're just not very interesting TO ME - especially now that my kids (girls) are in their teens and have less and less time for gaming. 

I would say that Mario Bros was one of my favorite games in my early gaming days, but platformers just don't do it for me any more.  I totally missed out on Smash Bros for some reason, so that game is still a mystery to me.  Couch co-op is just not that practical a way to play multi-player with so many other things eating away time.  With a wife and kids, most of my gaming takes place after 11pm.  Xbox and Playstation do a great job of keeping me connected with friends and with content that is relative to my age and gaming habits.  While the family and I still enjoy a game of Mario Kart or Pikmin on the WiiU once in a while, the Nintendo platform has a firm third place position in my home.  It really only comes out when the girls have friends over and want that couch co-op experience.

I can see why some may feel like the team may not give Nintendo a fair shake, but I enjoy knowing that I'm not alone in my waning interest in Nintendo properties.

All that said, can I Jack a copy of the Jack Pack off of Wombat?

The "broken game" discussion is fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.   AT this point the problem is with the consumer.  They keep buying the crap that isn't done day 1.  AS long as they keep buying, publishers have no reason to change.

It's like Shipwreck said....  Stop buying games is the solution.  This is what happened in the early 80s.

It sucks that the new standard consist of day one patches, missing features(nfl 2015), and outright lies (destiny) which may or may not deliver their promises with season passes.

I also want to get jacked off my wombat. Go me?

Finally a safe environment to say, "I want to get jacked off by wombat". Thank you CAGcast for making my dreams come true.

Good luck on your move, Cheapy. Look forward to hearing new poop stories as you break in the new john.

Good podcast this week, though I have to disagree with Shipwreck and Wombat about Inquisition. That game looks fantastic!

And... please Jack me, Wombat.

This was one hell of a week for video game releases. Great show this week as usual. Shame I'm late to commenting on it since I usually listen to podcasts at work :/

But I would love to jack wombat off? not sure of the wording haha.

edit I think you guys forgot the Pokemon re-releases on your new release list, but then again, so did everyone else

Hey Cheapy,

Glad to have you back on this side of the pond soon. Per your concerns about an American asswash solution, you'll be quite pleased to learn that in your absence bidets have become, if not commonplace, at least easily obtainable Stateside. We've had at least one in our home for at least six years. I guess you could call us early assdopters. And now I occasionally see them in restaurants (in Atlanta) and guests have stopped laughing when they use the bathroom at our house, and instead ask where they can buy their own.

When we renovated our current home we specifically had outlets put in behind the toilets in anticipation of bidets. So that helps. But in our previous house we just snaked a white extension cord under the sink to the plug on the wall. No plumbing is necessary, as these seats all simply involve unscrewing the water supply to your toilet tank and inserting the diverter to the bidet that then also feeds the tank. Literally takes like 10 mins to install yourself.

This is the model we use: http://brondell.com/swash/swash-1000-bidet-seat.html

But there are dozens, maybe hundreds on the market. Toto's probably the Cadillac of the segment, but there's a model for every price range.

Hope this eases your repatriation! ;)

A quick seconding of Tybee's washlet post..  Toto and other models are easily available in the US these days, and the installation takes about 10 minutes: turn off water supply, unscrew hose to toilet, insert washlet hose in between, done.  It helps if there is an outlet close by, but you can always snake an extension cord to a farther away one.

Clean anuses need not be left in Tokyo!

And Cheapy, regarding GTA V, just go for the PS4/One version now, they look amazing and silky smooth - no need to wait on the PC version.

Don't worry CheapyD, i got your Simpsons joke while the other hosts simply glossed over it.Got your's too Wombat. Also something about Wombat and handjobs.

I realize I'm probably too late....but for good measure...

I would die a happy man if I were jacked off by Wombat...:D

bread's done
Back