CAGcast #400: 400!

Yeah if Nintendo can put or a machine Holiday 2016 that is similar enough to the current consoles archetecturally that they too could start getting ports of all the games, more powerful than those consoles which seem to be getting outpaced by the PC even faster than usual, and can play Wii U games they might really be onto something. Make the Pro Controller the default and sell gamepads at retail for those who want to use those features of their wii u games.
I'm probably asking for too much, aren't I?
I sincerely hope that their next system has backward compatibility with Wii U games. The Wii U has games I'm interested in playing. I just can't bring myself to purchase the console.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a newer listener but congrats on episode 400!  I subscribe to a handful of podcasts but yours is the only one I have to listen to immediately when it's available.

I love my light up Logitech keyboard, Wombat is just jealous he doesn't have one.

Smite me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to nominate Wombat for his finest acting ever in a podcast for his "What?" at 1:14:38 on this podcast - brilliant!  That is the finest voice acting I have ever heard on a podcast - sorry Cheapy and Ship.  

I want to nominate Wombat for his finest acting ever in a podcast for his "What?" at 1:14:38 on this podcast - brilliant! That is the finest voice acting I have ever heard on a podcast - sorry Cheapy and Ship.
I have one that can beat that. Episode: 237 around 7'27'' mark. Ship says "Whoa..." Never laughed so hard from something Ship said.

You guys are nuts i love my tri=color keyboard. It allows me to type and night time and not f up my letters. it was 30 dollars on amazon that's not alot of $$

bread's done
Back