CAGcast #403: S.A.D.

Hoping to win that GTA V for PC Cheapy!

Another great show guys, I especially loved how the show title came to be. I really hope you add a S.A.D. segment too the E3 shows (if Wombat changes his mind and goes...)

Also, I have a question for Wombat. We share a Birthdate and I was wondering what his plans are since it's on a Saturday once again this year. I'm planning on taking Friday the 1st off from work to go see Avengers: AOU, maybe dinner and drinks that night and Saturday, the 2nd is Birthday/Free Comic Book Day. So, I'll be getting up early and visiting my favorite CB shop!

Albert rocked a sweet mohawk when he was Nuklon. 

And if there are any Heroes of the Storm keys left Id like to throw my hat in for one.

And great show as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good show, good show. Can't wait to start playing Mortal Kombat this week.

Cheapy, I'm definitely interested in the PC GTA V.

I haven't played the previous releases of GTA V, so please enter me in the drawing. I've got a PC that would run it well at 1080P, but likely not at 4K.  Thanks for another fine episode!

I sincerely believe Wombat wasn't just trying to fish for free stuff from the Lalaloopsy people, but I have to admit it makes you look kinda bad when you're retweeting to win a $3 box of Little Debbie's snack cakes. S.A.D. Isn't just limited to t-shirts I suppose.

Also, in for the gta5 code.

I'm really concerned about children getting injured by those dolls Wombat talked about. Although I did burst out laughing when Cheapy said that Shipwreck would have been more apologetic if it was a Mortal Kombat figurine. 

Keep in mind, The CW also has a different demographic going for it. From my understanding, their shows sometimes appeal to romance fans, since Arrow and Flash have that going on. I dunno if I'd show Daredevil to my mom, though. 

I'm interested in GTA V for the PC, if it's still available. 

I had Mortal Kombat pre-ordered. Once it got closer to release and all the DLC information started coming out, I canceled the pre-order. I'll wait for the version that comes with all the content; there are plenty of other games to play and I don't want to support that model.

Also, I'm in for GTA code. Thanks.

Free GTA V steam code? Yes please! You probably should buy a dozen or so more to give away for the 7 pages worth of posters in this thread.

Good show this week. I just started playing Hearthstone on my Note 4 and i really like it. Also speaking of Blizzard here's some Heroes of the Storm Beta keys if anyone needs one. 

Key 1: XD4622-XRJR-YZV2BT-DKNR-8JVM6G 
Key 2: M47TYB-WJCM-ENZVY9-JWBK-EZHVPP 
Key 3: Z6T26J-R676-KPGJPF-JMPC-WWX2F9

Great show! I've got MKX but haven't gotten into the story mode yet. I'm excited to hear the alarm clock and whatever other cheesiness got slid in.

Free GTA would be awesome.

Good show this week. I just started playing Hearthstone on my Note 4 and i really like it. Also speaking of Blizzard here's some Heroes of the Storm Beta keys if anyone needs one.

Key 1: XD4622-XRJR-YZV2BT-DKNR-8JVM6G
Key 2: M47TYB-WJCM-ENZVY9-JWBK-EZHVPP
Key 3: Z6T26J-R676-KPGJPF-JMPC-WWX2F9
All codes are claimed.

Hearthstone is also on Android phones now too.

I've loved the show for a long time.  It's my favorite and I love when I hear the techno music on my podcast app letting me know the next one is here.  

I would love a GTA V PC code if it is not gone already.

Edit - I also wanted to say that I love Mortal Kombat X.  I have it on PC.  I wish the Faction part worked consistently (sometimes I get an error when going to the Faction choice from the main screen) but I'm so happy to be in the game again.

GTA V pc code please so I don't have go out on to the street and rob someone for it.

Also I'm not sure  what version of the witcher you were playing but on the PC they released a free update with a better tutorial for the witcher 2.

Enjoy the show as usual.  In for GTA V for PC if that is still available.  Considering the awesome user ID I have, who is better to get it than me?

I've been hoping for a chance to try GTA V, count me in! Thanks, Cheapy!

I've got some questions, too, but I should put those in the CAGbag, shouldn't I.

Star wars battlefront discussions for the next show? Will it be a great game or the greatest game? Is the hype train leaving the station too early?

Anyways, love the show and would love to win the GTA code.

It's too bad no one got into the Witcher 2. Although the controls have a high learning curve, I thought the story is excellent and it made up for any hardships playing the game. 

I didn't use traps a lot in the game but there were times where you had to get past certain antagonists using only traps. 

Is it too late to go down on CheapyD for that copy of GTAV? If not, my mouth is very soft so consider it, okay? I too am a whitey married to a Japanese girl, with a halfy little boy, so I think you kind of owe it to me. Love the show.

PC PC PC PC PC PC.

Logged into the site, happy to hear that a pc type company is going to advert/sponser the podcast. Only gaming system I have had in the last 10 years is my pc.

Tossin my name in for the GTA 5 on pc. Fun part would be downloading 65 gigs at work. Bandwidth limit at home is 200gb...sucks.. but unlimited at work :)

hey id luv for a shot at that gat 5 for pc cheapy. btw only a successful n loved franchise like mortal combat could really get away with having an ultimate edition a yr later for cheaper while nickel and dime-ing people at around launch time. Now u have to pay for one button fatalities? What Happened to skills or at the least cheat codes? for shame

Cheapy, you can just not pick it up and best buy will refund your money after a couple of weeks.  Also, I would love GTA5 for PC.  Thanks.

I would love to be entered into the competition for GTAV PC!

Also, if selected, I would appreciate getting the box / discs, etc, and I live in NYC so I can come to you and pick it up so you won't have to put it in the mail.

Woo, third time my comment has been read on a CAGcast. I'm moving up in the world.

I don't blame Wombat for taking all the free shirts he can find. I'd probably do the same. Although maybe not as fervently as he does.

Perhaps WB upped the "koin" rewards so reviewers could more easily explore the Krypt, then dropped it back to accountant-approved levels on release. That would make it only very slightly less icky, but it's possible.

One for GTA V on PC, please!

Thanks for a great show guys.  Love the basement updates, and i'm interested to see if the Daredevil love continues.

Would love a chance at the copy of GTAV, and appreciate the giveaway.

Lastly, Wombat - you suck at games.

(jk)

Mortal Kombat pretty much defines my college years... however I bought the last game twice and I'm not going to repeat that mistake. I'm also waiting for the Komplete edition.

Count me in for GTA 5 -- still haven't played it and have been holding off for the PC version to drop in price a bit more (and not on gray market sites ;)

bread's done
Back