CAGcast #454: PrE3 2016

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang answers your E3 2016 questions and E3s all the E3s.

Download (1 hours 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS
https://audioboom.com/boos/4681916-cagcast-454-pre3-2016

Get $5 off your order (with free shipping) at http://www.harrys.com with coupon code CAGCAST

Harry's Father's Day Shave Set

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro -   Calvin Harris - Summer (Diplo & Grandtheft Remix)
Outro - Knight Rider Promo

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
After you moved did you do the room setup for Kinect? It probably doesn't work as well as it used to because it's still calibrated for your place in Japan.

I laughed when Cheapy lamented, "are they going to drop the price?" when talking about Lego Dimensions. This was the comment of someone thinking, "Oh mam, I want to buy themn all SOOO bad."

Have fun at E3 this year, even though Wombat won't be there for you guys to pick on him for his t-shirt acquisition quest. 

Cheapy and Ship sneaking into conferences under his massive new shirts:

Ex6IbGS.jpg

I laughed at Wombat's comment for Lego Dimensions "they need to get some Riptide and Rockford Files in there and seal the deal".

I also think you guys stumbled on another pair of IPSs Lego needs to go after: Prostars and Rock n Wrestling. I'm sure they'd both be monetarily viable purchases

l'm listening to the audioboo.  Cross buy is kind of cool.  I could see a case for it for a game like Overwatch.  I bought for PS4 for my son.  I'd rather have it on pc but I'm not buying it again cause I'm not terribly interested in it. But if I had it on pc via crossbuy I definitely would play it some.  So wish they had PS4/Windows crossbuy.   :)

Question about these new console versions.  Are these one-offs or the start of a new trend.  Everyone seems to assume that they are a start of a new trend but I'm not so sure.  They may just be one-offs because of  the rise of 4k and VR a few years after the original PS4 and X1 launched.  

But if it is the start of a new trend it also makes sense.  It allows them to get the next console out there at a higher price (and not sell at a loss aka less risk) without worrying about adoption because the low end will be covered by the current models.   It will make the transition between gens much smoother.  It's just the pcgamification of consoles.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but Wombat drives me nuts sometimes with some of the crap he says. I've listened to this CAGcast a couple of times and he very clearly says that Uncharted 4 doesn't get a pass but then when Ship pushes back, Wombat does a 180 and claims he said it gets a pass. This happens often; making a ridiculous comment and then backing down when called out on it. Usually it's a little more subtle but this one was so glaringly obvious, I felt the need to comment.

I'm sorry, but Wombat drives me nuts sometimes....
Knowing that he has been playing Until Dawn (which I just finished), and reflecting upon all of the times he has blurted out spoilers for movies and games, I seriously considered coming in here and posting the plot of the game to ruin it for him. lol. :) j

bread's done
Back