CAGcast #47: World of Moochcraft [Bonus Pics/Videos Inside!]

I also noticed the lack of burping in this episode. It made me wonder if Cheapy D had to really hold back for his Bloomberg appearance, and if he just likes to think of the podcast as so laid-back that we shouldn't be censored of his bodily functions.

I was just glad there wasn't any talk about what they ate for dinner that night.

Also, Wombat--you can check out Final Fantasy XI for the Xbox 360 for $30, with a free first month of PlayOnline included. Not as new and popular as WoW, but at least you know you can run it.

Dude, I am SO buying that Simon & (Marketplace downloadable) Simon!

I wanna drive the red truck though.

On a side note:

"micro transactions" are teh downfall of the gaming industry!

Great show again, guys.

It's too bad G4 didn't go for your show idea, Cheapy. It sounds like an interesting experiment, and much better than the other stuff they show. My wife's hooked on reality TV, so I know she'd be in for it too.

Great show. I laughed so hard on the discussion of Simon and Simon: The Game. I used to love that show when I was a kid. You know what show would make a great game? BJ and the Bear! Imagine driving a semi through the desert with a monkey! The best thing is that you don't have to pay property tax! You have to watch out for Sheriff Lobo though.

Wombat, I just started playing WoW casually myself. It's not that hard to start as a newbie, but it's good to have friends when you start. Everyone at my work plays this game, so I had a ton of help for character design and money.

Good Cagcast, GREAT videos & pictures of the event.

Wally Green is a sick table tennis player, the footage of him was incredible, I'd hate to return his power shot!

Wombat, don't listen to those "Can I run it" things, just ask us PC gamers here at CAG.

First, we need your PC specs,

1. Right click on "My Computer", select "Properties". write down what you see under "Computer:"

2. Minimize all your windows, right click on your background image, select "Properties", choose the "Settings" tab, click on "Advanced", then the "Adapter" tab. Write down what you see under "Adapter Type" and "Memory Size".

Post them, and we can tell you what awesome PC games you can play.

Edit: Or you could run the "Can I run it" thing, and then post your CPU, Memory, and graphics adapter specs here.

[quote name='soliddragon']Dude, I am SO buying that Simon & (Marketplace downloadable) Simon!

I wanna drive the red truck though.

[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out for a Matt Houston / Hart to Hart / Riptide 3-pack .

[quote name='Richlough']I'm holding out for a Matt Houston / Hart to Hart / Riptide 3-pack .[/QUOTE]
Psht, those are nothing compared to the upcoming "Macgyver vs. The A-Team," the "Hogan's Heroes" FPS, and the "Three's Company" MMORPG.

Great cast as always. I think mooching is a part of Wombat's charm. And he can't afford to lose too many parts of that. Oh!

kool, toilets.. Then again if it malfunctions it could lead to horrible events..:lol:

Oh and the podcast was great too

I also feel the need to weigh in on the “Wombat is a mooch” issue. I actually find Wombat’s incessant demands for free shit to be comforting. It’s something on which I have come to both expect and depend, like the pattern of the tides and Sony shooting themselves in the foot. It’s his shtick and I think he should keep it.

And concerning Tanuki’s television property game question, you missed the obvious answer: Super Hee-Haw Party!

Great show, guys. Great show.

wombat's computer is teh sux!

dont sweat it dude. Its probably better for your health not to play wowmmorpgomgwtf's

Alright show. FriskyTanuki asked the same question in the Cagbag I did like almost a year ago and CheapyD gave the same Nightrider answer. I wouldn't of brought it up but since FriskyTanuki is such a original thread freak I figured I'd be funny to point out.

Another great CAGcast guys! Zelda was on point for this one. Episode 50 should be a good one, I'll try to convince the fiance to listen to it as well.

[quote name='ilikeTOFU']my 1st time listening to the casts, u made quite an impression around the dorms har har. keep up the good work.[/quote]Cool...tell your friends.
One step closer to world domination.

bread's done
Back