CAGcast #52: Oops, I Did It Again

[quote name='cyrix`']One thing about GoW and the story being short, can you say downloadable content?[/quote]

True, but paying full price for a game should get me a full game, right? I shouldn't have to pay again for what i've already paid for.

Great show again, You guys are the first podcast I listen to every week.

wombat: if you do get a wii i would like some words on how tough it was to maybe also find the accessories you were looking for

Definetly one of my favorite shows so far. The absolute funniest part was at the end when Wombat brought up World War II. Cheapy's "oh, shit" was just perfect comedy. I don't think it was intended that way but it had the asbsolute perfect "oh no he didn't" tone to it.

Hey guys!

Great episode again! Thanks for al the work you put into it. It's always a fun time.

A thought I had, and take it or leave it, but maybe you could have guest spots with other CAGs. I don't know how you guys are setup to record, but skype allows conferencing doesn't it? Maybe you could have guest hosts, an interview, or even someone present a little special on something they were very knowledgable. Just a random thought I had. Like I said, take it or leave it.

Thanks again! :)

I need to listen to a CAGcast. I listened to the first few, but I got out of it along with all other podcasting. I should get back into it.

bread's done
Back