CAGcast #59: Above the Low

YOur show was humming along until that big pause before you said 'you can stick your dick in it.'

Good thing I was the only one in the room. No more listening on the speakers. :p

I couldn't tell the difference with the new mic at all... oh well

I agree with the others, longer is better, I've never understood why you guys, Wombat especially, want to cut it off so soon. I listen to it at work, too, and the more time I spend listening to the CAGCast and the less I spend thinking about how bored I am, the better. I've been a listener since episode #1, and the longer ones are definitely the best.

That said, I would be even happier with a a copy of SOCOM for the PSP...

We usually try to keep the show between 60-90 minutes, depending on the quantity and quality of our topics.

I definitely don't want to "force" a show to be longer just for sake of hitting the 90 minute mark.

Wombat was pretty good this week. He has successfully killed all his shitty running jokes. Good job. As for the lack of Wii games, I think you guys must have a horrible memory. Remember the DS line up between launch and June? How about the 360's? If you look, you'll see they share many of the same release line up troubles.

Resistance: Fall of Man, Socom, Killzone

I'd buy the COCK sleeve o fun. As long as it is wireless and has the xbox guide button on it.
Then when i'm done, the dog can enjoy it also, two for the price of one!
haha.
It would likely be turned into a torture device by the government though.

I also prefer longer episodes. It's not like we don't have a week to listen. Like previous posters have said, I don't listen for news that I can get from the web. I listen for banter, funny opinions, and the perspective of a man in Japan. Would you tell Artie to stop talking about heroin because you "already heard that one?" May I also say that much like Salt N' Pepa, your "mic sounds nice."

Oh yeah, and Killzone: Liberation would make me use my PSP a little more often.

Put me in for La Resistance (Fall of Man).

kyle_broflovski2.jpg

Microsoft.....you put your dick in it!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is automatically a CAGcast line.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Resistance: Fall of Man

Man Cheapy you had me crackin the hell up with your idea for instant Microsoft success in Japan. That was some hilarious shit. I think it's a great idea not only for Japan but also the rest of the world. That will sell any place where men have dicks.

Socom: FTB 2, C'MON!!! :applause:

Great show, i like the housekeeping at the end of the podcast because I always say I'm going to post or enter a contest but I forget by the end. Since I only have a 360 and am getting a Wii this weekend hopefully, I hope I can get a good trade-in value for Resistance: Fall of Man.

Another good show, and I think I've listened to all of them since you guys first started. Did Cheapy practice saying "You put your dick in it!" for hours before the show? It sounded so perfect.

Killzone: Liberation

nice show this week!

love the sound of the new mic.

Someone needs to make Sexy Beach 4 for the 360 in the japan with Cheapy peripheral and they'd be all set.

Resistance would be awesome!

Damn I was hoping the title was going to mean Steven Seagal action.

Edit: As far as the PC response, I think a lot of it is that there have not been a lot of great games to come out over the past few years. This year is stacked through and through and probably by and large has the best lineup out of any gaming platform (though most still fit into the main genre's) and should bring about a somewhat of a revival. Also a lot of people are now getting LCD televisions which usually come with VGA or DVI hookups so that should help bring about the move to the living room and help people enjoy PC games on their big televisions.

I love the dance around Wombat was doing. I actually spat in laughter at my monitor. Xbox 360, stick your *bleep* in it. NICE. :applause:

While it would be funny to list the PS3 game so I could win it and be forced to buy a PS3, I think I'll just stick the Sony system I have now and rarely play. That would all change if I won Killzone: Liberation though!

EVERYONE!!!! Please turn off your Wii! My dolphin hasn't been the same since November 19th! Now I know why :) Great show.

Resistance Fall of Man

Another great show!! I listen to each show at least 2-3 times during work. I look forward to next week show.

SOCOM, Please.........

Hey CheapyD ever get to sending out those prize packs (specifically the one that I won)? Put me in for Resistance Fall of Man. Backup game would be Killzone:Liberation.

This episode definitely had a couple LOL moments which were lacking from the last few CAGcasts. Wombat seemed more into this episode then he had been in awhile, so the witty banter was in full force. The stick your dick in it tagline was classic. I still can't tell whether you're serious or not Cheapy, but I do think Microsoft should consider doing a Japanese dating sim game. In any case, great show. More people should start listening and get hooked. Resistance is futile.

Love the CAGCast. Found out about you guys from Nelson Rodriguez on PlanetXBox360 a couple of weeks ago. I am currently catching up on some old casts and have enjoyed them all.

Put me in for Killzone!!

Nice, shorter, compact show guys--it seemed to have more energy than usual.

I shudder to think what will happen when you burp into that new microphone Cheapy.

Oh, and Resistance would be a nice addition to my (nonexistent) PS3 library.

The new microphone did sound alot deeper...I'm glad to see the show is progressing nicely.

And Resistance? That'd be a nice add.

Or Killzone.

Anything really.

I being of the anti-Wombat mooching movement formerly now stand firmly FOR the Mooching Wombat. In my newly found wisdom I found myself missing his tales of getting the evasive free gaming and now feel that Wombat without the mooch is no Wombat at all. Keep those mooching tales coming!

....Just one more thing Wombat, I kindly ask that you don't update us on Mrs Wombat's attire (or lack thereof) as such mental imagery is not required knowledge by your faithful listeners :)

Socom!

Woah woah! Slow down their CheapyD and Wombat. Whats with the excessive PS3 hating? Yea, it doesn't have to many games out right now. But atleast its offering more then what the Wii has (The Wii has. What? Zelda? Oh its on the Gamecube.).

No Friendslist/chat during games? Yea, the Wii doesn't have that either.

Are you saying that you wish Sony went Nintendo's Route? By offering a 250$ Cheaper PS3 without notable improved graphics, with the same notable downs of the PS3 interface with even more lack of content? Friend Codes? No HDTV support? A high cost for Downloadable content?

Give them some time. They have patched alot, and who knows, they might put in something compareable to 360's Live usage.

It's Definetally not the fall of PS3 just because you can FIND the console in stores.

You can't find the Wii? Well maybe its because its extremely cheap! And also Nintendo has NOT released ANY new Wii consoles. And you are speaking Highly of them because of that?

Listening to CAGcast is the only thing I've been using my PSP for lately.
Some Killzone: Liberation would be great to remind me it's a handheld gaming platform.

Twisted Metal II is one of my all-time favorite games. Brings back the memory of a hazy room and the Miller lite 30 pack. TM: Black was great as well and I still have no clue why they don't pump more of them out...

Enjoyed the show. I have all 3 consoles and the 360 is the loudest by far. However, my PS3 needs a game so I could really use Resistance: Fall of Man.

I really enjoy the CAGCast, it helps pass an hour a week of my 40 hour week job. Now if you could just crank out 39 more CAGCasts a week, I could tolerate my job.

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2

Well this is my first podcast I have listened too and its interesting. :applause: Off topic: That Elebit video was funny as crap.

bread's done
Back