CAGcast #60: All Aboard!

Another great show.

My PS3 has a layer of dust on it. Help me wipe it off with a brand new shiny game, like Resistance. :O

my ps3 is still in the box, but i suppose a copy of resistance could motivate me to open it...maybe.

i'm just posting to win something, although i do happen to enjoy the show...all 60 episodes. shit shoes.

I was thinking of buying a program for the PC that would translate kanji to English and vice versa since I've been wanting to learn Japanese for the longest time. However that DS app sounds like a much better investment... hmm... :eek:pens up Play Asia window:

BTW, Killzone PSP :p

I was on the subway and I was laughin so hard when you read that part about the kid who crapped his pants. Seriosully, everyone was staring at me. I almost crapped my pants. Great show.

BTW, Resistance please!

I like my ps3, but made the mistake of purchasing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, rather than Resistance (which I have since rented from Gamefly)...wouldn't mind correcting that error :p

Here's to hoping.

Oh yeah...great show btw ^^

Enjoyed this week's CAGcast! Sorry to hear about your plans for the pizza and a movie falling through Cheapy. Looking forward to the next show!

I think I'll enter for Killzone Liberation this time!

Good show this time but Wombat was wrong about the Gamestop/Nintendo extra $5 price - Gamestop does this on some 3rd party DS/GBA games as well, usually stuff they know will be very popular.

Resistance is futile but I'd still want it I get lucky.

im amazed by this whole rss thing... i hadnt used it to now on the psp... its pretty cool that i have access to every show from the psp... with cag avatar to match.. nice

I agree with Wombat. I want my game systems to play great games. I have a perfectly good computer for surfing the web.

SOCOM, please.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Good show this time but Wombat was wrong about the Gamestop/Nintendo extra $5 price - Gamestop does this on some 3rd party DS/GBA games as well, usually stuff they know will be very popular.

Resistance is futile but I'd still want it I get lucky.[/QUOTE]

I never said I was right, I just said that it may not be a gamestop decision to charge the extra money, would it really shock people if we found out that Game Publishers (nintendo or a 3rd party) were charging eb/gamestop more money for games in order to even out the money lost from used sales?

General relativity was developed by Einstein in the years 1907 - 1915. General relativity replaces the global Lorentz symmetry of special relativity with a local Lorentz symmetry in the presence of matter. The presence of matter "curves" spacetime, and this curvature affects the path of free particles (and even the path of light). General relativity uses the mathematics of differential geometry and tensors in order to describe gravitation as an effect of the geometry of spacetime. This theory is based on the general principle of relativity, which requires all observers to experience the same laws of physics, not just those moving with uniform speed, hence its name.

Resistance.

Resitance: [SIZE=-1]the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"[/SIZE]

Resistance, then Killzone, then Socom in that order I guess.

Hmm, we already know Batman is Bruce Wayne, so...
Dick Grayson is
Nightwing!

Good show but Wombat needs to bring some stank to the show. CheapyD always has some story and tells it in an entertaining manner. Wombat, on the other hand, is mostly there to throw in quips and "poo poo" on everything. No offense. It also appears that Wombat does not prep for the show as much as CheapyD. While I love Wombat's zaniness, I think that the show would benefit from Wombat taking a more active role in the show's planning and presentation. I understand that Wombat has a regular job that zaps his energy, but he needs to kick it up a notch.

Someone else posted a similar comment in this thread, but I wanted to throw in my two cents.

Maybe Wombat can create a "Your Guy in NY" segment that details the triumphs and tribulations that come with being a nine-to-five work drone who aspires to break into the video game industry while living in the "city that never sleeps" ?

Anyhow great show!

hey cheapy, what exactly is the name of that DS Kanji software you were talking about? there are lots of kanji things listed for the DS on play-asia.

Thanks.

Resistance

Finally got around to listening to this (I swear, podcasts can start piling up like unplayed games. Such is our life.)

And I still say SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2 would be really fun to play. I find it surprising that it got a 10 out of 10 in the final issue of OPM.

[quote name='quickstraw']hey cheapy, what exactly is the name of that DS Kanji software you were talking about? there are lots of kanji things listed for the DS on play-asia.

Thanks.

Resistance[/quote]

It's listed in the first post in this thread.

My Girlfreind (Hello Lovey Love Erika) and I, loved when Wombat said Resistance(The 1st time when he says it, like how a cager types it in the fourms for the contest) in this Cagcast she made me replay it over and over and we kept laughing. Thanks for the great laugh Wombat. Also Cheapy you got me so intrested in the Train game for the Ps3 and right now if I was to buy a Ps3 that would be the game to make me do it.

bread's done
Back