CAGcast #649: Rich Ghost, Poor Ghost

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks fake Gamescom, DC Fandome, Fortnite Marvel, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 31 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! Visit hellofresh.com/80CAGCAST and use code 80CAGCAST to get $80 off your first three weeks,including free shipping on your first box. Additional restrictions apply, please visit HelloFresh.com for more details.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - SuperCopter Airwolf Version Electro mix nouveauté 2013 Remix par Deejay Romain
Outro - RoboCop: Prime Directives -DVD trailer-

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am confused over the Batman Begins talk. Wombat mentioned that Scarecrow was Ra's Al Ghul the entire time as the twist at the end. I don't recall such happening.

Also, you guys are definitely not too young for the C64. I am 39, and I grew up with the C64. Little Computer People was one of my favorite games as a kid, and played a lot of Ghostbusters and GI Joe on the C64.

I came for the KAGcast Keep America Great, but stayed for the Wombat. Im skipping the preorder on the next gen console because there aren't any good launch games that I can't play on my Xbox One X which makes the games look really good already. Which next gen game will you be playing on launch? Keep CAG great guys.

I am confused over the Batman Begins talk. Wombat mentioned that Scarecrow was Ra's Al Ghul the entire time as the twist at the end. I don't recall such happening.

Also, you guys are definitely not too young for the C64. I am 39, and I grew up with the C64. Little Computer People was one of my favorite games as a kid, and played a lot of Ghostbusters and GI Joe on the C64.
No, I was making two Elliot quotes from two different points in the movie. Scarecrow is not Ras Al Ghoul.

PS5 preorder email signup is a pretty sweet solution.

I am probably going to pass this year on new consoles. Everything good is coming to current gen.

Hey Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck,

Jumping on the bandwagon of trying to make you all feel old, I've also been listening to the podcast since high school and I just turned 27 this past July. While I am not an avid gamer as I used to be, the cagcast is something I have regularly listened to throughout the past decade as it' feels so familiar and casual and you guys are so candid about your thoughts. I especially enjoy your guys' banter and hilarious conversations regarding everything other than gaming haha. Anyways, I have never commented throughout all these years, but just wanted to say thank you for the countless hour of entertainment and grateful for the laughter and joy you guys bring to the world just discussing what you love. Appreciate y'all. Stay safe and well out there.

Get better soon Wombat!

Cheapy didn't like The Old Guard because he couldn't suspend his disbelief that people that had lived for a very long time hadn't amassed any wealth. It ruined the movie for him. Then this week he gives a glowing review for The One and Only Ivan which has talking animals.

Been listening for 14+ years. Love you guys, and I miss CAG Foreplay!

I feel like so many of my podcasts seem to believe new consoles are not bringing anything exciting to the table.   I've resisted the call of the half-step upgrades and current gen games seem to be painful experiences, not to mention my 4k TV going under utilized.  Am I the only one still using launch hardware? I don't understand how anyone using these old machines can't be looking forward to an upgrade!

Wombat, you finally did it. You got me to play Fortnite. Listening to you on last week's CAGcast and watching you stream pushed me over the edge. I've had fun with it. Even got a few wins under my belt.

Now I just need a DC season with an Ambush Bug skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back