CAGcast #69 will be late (late night Wednesday, early Thursday morning)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Wombat got stuck at work tonight so, the show will be delayed again this week. The show should be up late night Wednesday, early Thursday morning.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
garbage boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i am boycotting the cagcast now

I am kinda glad it gives you a chance to comment on the new Xbox news. I can't wait to hear what you two say about this.

[quote name='KingBroly']I guess this will give Cheapy time to talk the 360 news, and that new DS title.[/quote]

What's the new DS title? Puzzle Quest?

Yeah, I was saddened when I saw the CAGcast wasn't waiting for me at 6am for my drive into work.

Oh well, like others have said, this'll give you time to talk about the 360 Elite and the overpriced 120 gig hard drive.

I'm on the fence about getting one of the Elites (I confess - I like black consoles), since I didn't pay for my 360. And that one has survived being spiked onto the floor, so I may want to be prepared to replace it anyway...

I'm sad the CAGcast wasn't up this morning. You guys are doing a great job, though, as the show is becoming an instrumental part of getting me through the hump-day lull. Keep up the good work!

-Bob

You better talk about the new Xbox Elite. I would really like to hear your opinion on what I believe is a not so good idea to price it at $480.

I thought I could still get my fix of cheapy today on the joystiq podcast but I guess he got cut. You were suppose to be on the third one right cheapy? Anyway im looking forward to another “longu” podcast for #69. keep up the good work guys

hmmm...my routine of listening in between classes has been ruined once again. It better be made up by having pr0n music at the beginning.

Everyone we must not allow this to happen. Sign a petition with me, we have been loyal cags, knowing now that shows will not ONLY come on wednesdays but Thursdays as well, it is as if we have been betrayed. Us Wednesday listeners have been loyal since the beginning, and now you are letting Thursday listeners benefit. We have always loved your podcast but this time we will not stand for it. We will boycott your podcasts and affiliated videos. This is due to the fact of you turning your back on your loyal and extremist Wednesday gaming listeners.:bomb:

[quote name='taint mcgee']Everyone we must not allow this to happen. Sign a petition with me, we have been loyal cags, knowing now that shows will not ONLY come on wednesdays but Thursdays as well, it is as if we have been betrayed. Us Wednesday listeners have been loyal since the beginning, and now you are letting Thursday listeners benefit. We have always loved your podcast but this time we will not stand for it. We will boycott your podcasts and affiliated videos. This is due to the fact of you turning your back on your loyal and extremist Wednesday gaming listeners.:bomb:[/quote]

Hilarious.:D

[quote name='CheapyD']What's the new DS title? Puzzle Quest?[/quote]

I was referring to Ninja Gaiden DS being announced. Also that Mario and Sonic Olympics game.

Yeah, that last one confuses the heck out of me too.

So uh , yeah , about CAGcast 69 ?

It is time to unleash it upon the masses !

kraken.jpg

Release the CAGcast !!

Sorry...I'm still working on it...we had some skype problems so I actually have to edit this to make it listenable.

anytime now i hope.. then again i wouldn't mind the delay if you guys talk about the elite,

Would you delay it even further, or make a one-off show just about the new GTA:IV trailer [if the trailer gives any new news about the game] ?

yeah.. horrah.. just in the nick of time, was just about to leave for my next lesson..

thanx cheapy

bread's done
Back