CAGcast #694: The Baseline of Human Decency

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
You do pronounce the Z in lozenge, Cheapy. Sorry!

So what does Shipwreck watch on TV? No Netflix, no HBO, tons of great shows on both those, so what does he watch? #CuriousMindsWantToKnow

Bomberman R Online came out last September, it’s a 64 player battle royale, and I’m pretty sure you guys talked about it. Lol

Cheapy laments that listeners don't pay full attention to the podcast and misinterpret what some of the hosts say sometimes.

Meanwhile he watched Falcon And Winter Soldier and missed the ENTIRE point of the show as to why he doesn't take the super soldier serum. 

I'm looking forward to War of Wakanda, regardless of shoulder spikes. BTW, how great was that new episode of What If?

We are getting so much content lately I can't keep up...

No one even mentioned the new AC Valhalla DLC that dropped last week. Which I still haven't played yet, because the Ascent is fantastic (despite the fact that my guy looks like a douchebag... thanks for that, Wombat, I hear you saying that EVERY TIME I bring up my inventory screen). :) 

Hello! I've been listening to your show from the start and only now am I compelled to make a comment. Towards the end of the show you talked about not buying any Blizzard games, which I get. However, my brother works there and he had no idea any of this was going on. On the day the new broke he said he was sick to his stomach and he and his team rallied and worked to try and help make the situation better in any way they could. 

I hear stories all the time about companies where the leadership is terrible and the "culture" is shit but thats not necessarily company-wide. My question is: Who does the boycott really hurt?

I get it, there are some shit people at the company and you don't want to support them. It was just a point of view I never had to consider before until I knew someone that worked for one of these mega companies where scandals come out.

Love the show and I hope you talk about this in the coming episode!

Wombat is the best

Wondering how far Wombat has gotten in the Avenger's War for Wakanda. I played about an hour and am surprised at how many puzzles T'Challa has to solve to get back into his country after dispatching a few mercs. Poor T'Challa.

I assume shipwreck makes good money as an engineer. He appears to spend money in a very frivolous fashion regards to his hobbies. So I don’t understand his issue with paying $10 a month for Netflix or HBO max. I’m sure he’s wasting money on lesser things. What’s the deal?

Also I have yet to hear wombat talk about his job promotion on the show. I’ve only seen him talk about it on Twitter WTF lol.

What I didn't need: To hear about cheapy's butthole slurping up bidet water.

What I do need:. An update on wombats fitness progress. I know he's doing the vr exercises but how is the overall journey going? War Wombat!

bread's done
Back