CAGcast #7: RoboCAGs

I waited to listen to CAGCAST #'s 2-7 till today on my Ipod at work. Over 2 straight hours of listening to you guys....... now I'm addicted

interesting cagcast... about demo discs... do you think it is as effective if the demos are downloadable via xbox live? I thought I heard that the 360 will have that even for the silver subscription.

after seeing the videos for the 360 I'm not overwhelmed as I hoped to be either, but the area that I'm liking is the new blades and xbox live support, does anyone here think that this standardization of the online component is a step forward?

At the least hoping that it causes the PS3 to have more online cohesiveness.

Great show! My first listen. Cheapy and Wombat have excellent chemistry and the presentation is fantastic.

Is Cheapy going to get the Japan red DS? The US Mario Kart bundle DS will be red and have cool Mario Kart junk included with it...

Wow, I got mentioned by name. Glad I'm noticed!

BTW, the iTunes version on Mac... again... is a mere 1:37 long. I'm running on Mac OS X 10.3.9, iTunes 6 (Same thing happened with 5 too.) I can't be the only Mac user seeing or having the same problem. I don't mind the downloads and listening to it through a Safari window with Quick Time but the iTunes is not working properly.

EDIT: Stupid me. My iTunes window isn't sized big enough and the download icon was set off the right of the screen. I would click number 7 and it would do the 1:30 intro. No technical problems here. I just haven't tried listening to any Podcasts besides this one and didn't know you had to download it. I thought it streamed like a radio station.

LIke the cagcast but disagree with the quote of PAD about basically the sell out of pre orders. A systems life and death does not depend upon the pre orders but on the general sales later on.

I listen to these podcasts while exercising just to combat videogame related obesity in my own way. Love em keep it up. Oh and a new Robocop game would be awesome. Something like RE4 but in a futuristic Detroit controlling Robocop or maybe one of those mech things would rule.

As for that zombie hockey game you wanted you might want to check out Mutant Hockey League

amg1951000822_1617.jpg

[quote name='bjkrautk']

As for the content, I think that Kevin P. speaks for a lot of non-fanboys in pointing out that XBox 360's launch games don't look all that spectacular, and that they've rushed the next-gen to market.

[/QUOTE]

Having met Kevin in person on more than one occasion I can say without hesitation that he is one of the most obnoxious fanboys I have ever encountered.

You could make the same argument over the PS2 and it's lack-luster launch titles and yet you would never hear Kevin address this fact. The PS2 started with a bunch of unimpressive garbage and yet look where it stands now.

It would be wise to ignore everything Kevin P has to say. He is motivated only by his own personal agenda and his own raving fanboy bias.

[quote name='Crygor64']Having met Kevin in person on more than one occasion I can say without hesitation that he is one of the most obnoxious fanboys I have ever encountered.

You could make the same argument over the PS2 and it's lack-luster launch titles and yet you would never hear Kevin address this fact. The PS2 started with a bunch of unimpressive garbage and yet look where it stands now.

It would be wise to ignore everything Kevin P has to say. He is motivated only by his own personal agenda and his own raving fanboy bias.[/QUOTE]

Well you're a douchebag.

Just started listening to the older CAGCasts for the first time (just finished 1 and 2) and you guys have improved by leaps and bounds. Great job! :)

[quote name='evanft']Well you're a douchebag.[/QUOTE]

aww, poor me.

:lol:

I forgot to say that this was a great show. I'm really starting to get into this. I'd like to hear some of the older shows that I missed.

bread's done
Back