CAGcast #70: Need More Input(s)

Yeah, the CheapyMom comment by Wombat was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time.

And I don't get how you guys could ever criticize someone for blasting EA and MTV....

Kudos to CheapyDad and CheapyMom for being on the CAGCast, it was an honor having them on.

As an existing PS2 Guitar Hero 2 owner I have to say that I could not be any less excited for the 360 version of GH2 and was taken aback at the way CheapyD and Wombat were gushing at the new version as if it were a brand new release. While I understand their reasons for being excited here are a few reasons why in my cheapass opinion the 360 version of GH2 sucks compared to PS2:

- $10 more than the PS2 version, new features arguably not worth the extra cost (graphics, extra songs)
- No online play at launch (leaderboards don't count)
- Early defects with some 360 guitar models
- Still not better than GH1 (best song list by far)

Bottom line I feel that the 360 port of GH2 is too close to the PS2 version and that what they really should have done is release a signioficantly enhanced version (aka GH1+2) so they could offer something of value to the faithful PS2 fans.

Wombat I too have a NY accent and anone from down south should hope to sund so good. CheapyD I am hispanic and black, and I do enjoy the majority of your humor and Robocop. Especially the Robocop arcade game.

[quote name='ivanctorres']Great Cagcast guys.
I loved the segment with your parents. It really added something new to the show. This is really the best show since you had Mrs. Wombat and Mrs. Cheapy on. [/QUOTE]

I completely agree with both statements. Keep the guests and interviews coming.

[quote name='aduckie']Heh no one take this as offense, but maybe the reason why CheapyD is cheap is beacuse he's Jewish. :applause:[/quote]
dude. that was totally wrong. its like it was funny on the podcast and u gotta be that one fucking a-hole who says it in a non funny literal way. i kinda take offense to that , me being jewish. theres always that one guy. wow.

ohh sorry, forgot to say it was a great cagcast guys. enjoyed the segment with cheapys parents. also want to thank cheapy, i finally got my sound toys.

bread's done
Back