CAGcast #758: Let There Be Shopping!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed how Wombat and the team glossed over that Tron game. Next time, remember to be more supportive of Tron's rights.

Nice jab at the end about the official stance, what even is the joke there? That the CAGcast is willing to take an official stance and Trans Rights are Human Rights is not something you agree with? That people that care are simply assholes for pushing their "whims" on you and wombat not agreeing with the documentary about Ship's friend is the same?  I'm sorry for continuing to bring this up, but these quips feel unnecessary and like they are targeting people for having compassion and potentially alienating people in the trans community. 

I swear I'm not trying to jump down anyone's throat or be aggressive.  

Absolutely no shade being thrown anywhere, just making a silly joke.
The whole trans issue has just become a toxic quagmire, and there's so much hate and bile out there that maybe sometimes we can try to bring a little levity to a debate that essentially boils down to "don't be an asshole to others".

For the record, I 100% believe that trans rights are human rights, but if I have offended anyone with my first comment, I apologize profusely.

I don't say this lightly but Wombat was right about almost everything this episode.  From Shrinking to 30pfs to Jason Isabell 

Absolutely no shade being thrown anywhere, just making a silly joke.
The whole trans issue has just become a toxic quagmire, and there's so much hate and bile out there that maybe sometimes we can try to bring a little levity to a debate that essentially boils down to "don't be an asshole to others".

For the record, I 100% believe that trans rights are human rights, but if I have offended anyone with my first comment, I apologize profusely.
Sorry for the confusion, that was directed at cheapy at the end. Not your comment. Sorry about that

bread's done
Back