CAGcast #76 will be postponed until next week...sorry!

[quote name='PyroGamer']Can't wait for the live CAGcast, though I'm very dissapointed you chose Stikam for it. Probably the worst option there is.[/quote]
As far as I can tell, Stickam is the best option:
It is free
does not require listeners to download any software or register
has no limit on # of listeners
has good quality audio.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Oy vey...Gamespot's prerecorded phone-in section is (almost always) excruciating enough*...but live calls from listless or insufferable gamers?? Guys that sound like the 'inspirations' for Shawn Elliott's voices...but without 'the funny'?? You guys going to get Excedrin or Tylenol to sponsor?

Good luck, guys...you're gonna need it.

*--Although, to be fair, save Jeff Gertsmann and his spastic zaniness, as of late, the whole show pretty much is about as exciting as conversation at 'Wallflower Lunch Table'.[/quote]
Have you listened to the latest one? Eeesh... everyone who calls-in sounds like they have down syndrome.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Can't wait for the live CAGcast, though I'm very dissapointed you chose Stikam for it. Probably the worst option there is.[/quote]
Why'd post the same thing in both threads, but 12 hours apart?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why'd post the same thing in both threads, but 12 hours apart?[/quote]
not everyone has the time to read every post in every thread on the forum.

[quote name='dyreschlock']not everyone has the time to read every post in every thread on the forum.[/quote]
So you're saying he didn't know that he already posted that this morning? :whistle2:s I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Have you listened to the latest one? Eeesh... everyone who calls-in sounds like they have down syndrome.

I just did and...you're being too kind. It's like no one even wants to be there anymore, and Gerstmann 'heroically' is playing point guard and center and small forward...hell, the whole starting five.

Even though I'm not much of a PC gamer, the GFW podcast is currently the best in my opinion*, now that "1up Yours" is going through their own sort of lost 'post-Jordan' era. It's all about chemistry and having the one dominant personality actually have, you know, personality.

"That's one too many hoops analogies, J.D. The post's over."

*--Besides this one, natch!

I just started listening to the podcast about 3 weeks ago and was really looking forward to listening to it this week. Lame

If you don't talk about the Sony Gamers Day and have a long show next... I don't know what I am going to do..... I might write you a letter about how upset I am...

[quote name='CheapyD']EDIT: Sorry, but we are actually taking the week off this week and will return next week, most likely with a show that can be listened to live.
We will also talke listener calls! Details to follow soon.

Sorry for the delay, but I've got a lot going on on Wednesday morning (my time) and will have to postpone the recording 24 hrs.[/QUOTE]

I give this week's episode zero stars! :)

bread's done
Back