CAGcast #761: It's a Great Bucket!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the current generation being disappointing? It’s WAAAY too early to have any idea about that yet. It’s only been in the last few months that PS5’s and Series X’s have been seen usually in stock in the wild. The discussion the question birthed was fine though! Lol

Cheapy has never sounded more like Stern then when he bragged of knowing everything about of a comic book character and immediately crumbled when asked a basic question. 

Regarding the current generation being disappointing? It’s WAAAY too early to have any idea about that yet. It’s only been in the last few months that PS5’s and Series X’s have been seen usually in stock in the wild. The discussion the question birthed was fine though! Lol
Yeah, I think there are lots of great games to play. You can play inferior versions of some of them on the old consoles, but it’s still nice to play stuff like Halo oo and GoW Ragnarok and RE4 remake at 60 fps.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I've always loved the Cagcast and even really liked Proper Modulation,I think the best possible use of everyone's time would be to start a new podcast where you ask one important question. Does [blank] celebrity appreciate/like Don Knotts? The possibilities are literally endless. And I'm all in on a Theo Huxtable Fortnite skin that plays an audio clip of the "J-j-j-jammin on the one" sound clip while emoting.

Really putting the cheap in CheapyD when he won’t spend an extra 25 cents to avoid a possibly expensive parking ticket, let alone his time to try and get out of it. Opportunity cost be damned!

bread's done
Back