CAGcast #784: The CAGcast Kills The Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Wombat did not explain Suicide Squad. Did he even play the game!

Captain Boomerang also throws his boomerang.
You can change characters on the fly.
The reason Harley has the drone is because the Suicide Squad's headquarters are in the Hall of Justice, and they took items that belonged to the Justice League.

And Captain Boomerang is the best character in the game. He is cool.

Also, it's not an Akrham game. If you think you going into play another Arkham game, you are on the wrong path.

Looking forward to CAGcast 784 "The One Where the Gang Eats Crow"

After the Activision/Blizzard acquisition by MS, the gang spent the better part of a year castigating gamers speculating that MS would bring games/game pass to multiple systems because "MS doesn't buy companies to release games on other platforms." There should be lots of crow being eaten. Instead we'll likely get lots of backpedaling and gaslighting. Should be entertaining either way.

That aside I do share a kinship with Wombat's current woes. Seems like multiple things have been breaking all at once around me as well. Ice maker, garage fridge, my car, and the funniest... every smoke detector in the house. Our air fryer will set off the smoke detectors from time to time so we just grab a book/stack of papers and fan the closest one for a few seconds to kick it off. My teen was cooking something last weekend while I was out and the smoke detectors started blaring...and blaring... and no amount of fanning would kill it. My wife had to call the fire department. They went through the house and disconnected all of them because they're 20 years old. They're hardwired so only a licensed electrician can install new ones apparently. So that's fun.

The problem with these recent live-service games is that these devs don't understand that live-service games are essential MMOs. One of the most important aspects of MMOs is letting the player create their own character. The devs behind DC Universe Online understood this and that game is 13 years old yet still popular enough that it received a major update in October 2023. A modern version of that game would be incredible.

Has Wombat watched Death and Other Details on Hulu? I can't remember if Cheapy ever mentioned this before but has he watched Succession? I think he'd like it.

Couple weeks behind and getting caught up. Oof. Missed the point of my post, but all good. Nothing but good vibes to you guys.

bread's done
Back