CAGcast #88: Hawkish on Warhawk

I thought Wii codes were 16. Not 12 like the one CheapyD mentioned. But we all know he's special.

Edit: Nevermind. Just cracked open my manual and noticed that the friends have 12 digit codes in stikers charged.

I would definitely buy cag pictures but I don't want cheapyd or wombat pics necessarily, but i'd take the cag logo, cagast logo, cag foreplay logo, and maybe even a pic with you two together in one. Great show btw.

...people harp on Wombat with dillusions that they will replace him. The rapport you two have is what makes the show. If your personalities were much different I don't think I'd enjoy the show as much. Keep it up, this show is rising to the top of my podcasts each week.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']88! What the hell happen to 87. You can't go from 86 to 88 without permission from The Count on Sesame Street. I can tell you how to get, how to get to sesame street. How to get to sesame street.[/quote]
?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

?

Go see Felafel problems, cagcast #87...

So this is what I do when I listen to CAGcast.
l_e02467786e0ded524534de7ece2c22f3.jpg

PS Where's the fun title? I somewhat see a warhawk feud throughout the show, but it wasn't really THAT big of a topic.
Otherwise entertaining as always!

He complains about Warhawk yet in the same show sings praises for Shadowrun. Both games are multiplayer only and Warhawk was less expensive that Shadowrun when it debuted.Warhawk also has many modes of combat and larger maps. Free online play,dedicated servers,Splitscreen local play,User server options. Sounds like a value to me.

This was a weird episode, CheapyD defending something Playstation 3 related and Wombat shooting it down. I want to say oh Wombat you're wrong the game is worth 40 dollars, but honestly, 3 days ago, I made the same point about the size of games and their price. Warhawk for 40 dollars is [a bit] overpriced, you're right.

But this is a game that definitely is greater than the sum of its parts; the appeal of the game is that finally PS3 owerners got a good game to play online.. but for 40 dollars, give up some FREE maps, and other FREE extras, to at least make the game more worth it.

Wombat... if you can get your online working right for your PS3... you should definitely give the game a shot... you'd understand it if you had played the beta. If Cheapy likes it... you might like it and feel it was worth it.

[quote name='Jackal888']He complains about Warhawk yet in the same show sings praises for Shadowrun. Both games are multiplayer only and Warhawk was less expensive that Shadowrun when it debuted.Warhawk also has many modes of combat and larger maps. Free online play,dedicated servers,Splitscreen local play,User server options. Sounds like a value to me.[/QUOTE]

Wombat isn't looking at the game, he's only looking at the size of the game, he sees something less than a gig, and automatically felt it should be "bargainized" If this was a DS game oh it'd be so worth it.

[quote name='evil_twin']Cheapy,
you're little rant on japanese hip hop had me dying laffing.[/quote]

haha, that was great

"they dont even have guns here! where's the street cred?" so true, so true :applause:

Oh come on. Are you telling me that the only reason to get a 360 is for Xbox Live? Right now, the 360 has the best library of games, many of which are great without online play. Plus, you can still get a sliver xbox live account for free, and you get a lot of what Xbox Live has to offer, like video downloads, demos, movies, shows etc. etc. Despite hardware failures, right now the 360 is the console of choice, online or off.

Man, it seems like Wombat's entire point of showing up for the show was to piss all over Cheapy's fun in playing Warhawk. He couldn't stand that Cheapy paid for it and had fun playing the game, complaining about the filesize and that it's obviously not worth $40 if free demos are larger than it. Wombat's too obsessed with the size of Warhawk. He then pesters Cheapy about it after he talks about the Call of Duty 4 beta, a beta of a series Cheapy's always loved, and Wombat pesters for an answer as to whether he liked the beta or Warhawk and insisting that he's right that Warhawk was not worth it. It seemed like a reversal of the episode where Wombat was talking about how much he liked the PS3's XMB and it seemed like Cheapy couldn't believe the positive words and kept trying to downplay Wombat's opinion. The same topic keeps coming up again and again and I kind of wish Wombat would've just taken the week off and let Shipwreck co-host the show.

Though Cheapy, Warhawk isn't online-only, just multiplayer-only, as you can play local multiplayer (splitscreen or LAN) or take it online.

I'm surprised that Wombat managed to say something nice about the PS3 along with shaking off the chains of the Achievements in regards to Oblivion.

It was worth the listen, but it seemed like a chaotic week for Wombat and the show might've been better served with him taking the week off and relaxing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Man, it seems like Wombat's entire point of showing up for the show was to piss all over Cheapy's fun in playing Warhawk. He couldn't stand that Cheapy paid for it and had fun playing the game, complaining about the filesize and that it's obviously not worth $40 if free demos are larger than it. Wombat's too obsessed with the size of Warhawk. He then pesters Cheapy about it after he talks about the Call of Duty 4 beta, a beta of a series Cheapy's always loved, and Wombat pesters for an answer as to whether he liked the beta or Warhawk and insisting that he's right that Warhawk was not worth it. It seemed like a reversal of the episode where Wombat was talking about how much he liked the PS3's XMB and it seemed like Cheapy couldn't believe the positive words and kept trying to downplay Wombat's opinion. The same topic keeps coming up again and again and I kind of wish Wombat would've just taken the week off and let Shipwreck co-host the show.

Though Cheapy, Warhawk isn't online-only, just multiplayer-only, as you can play local multiplayer (splitscreen or LAN) or take it online.

I'm surprised that Wombat managed to say something nice about the PS3 along with shaking off the chains of the Achievements in regards to Oblivion.

It was worth the listen, but it seemed like a chaotic week for Wombat and the show might've been better served with him taking the week off and relaxing.[/quote]

I was so annoyed with Wombat also this week. How many gigabytes is a game means it is good or bad? Is Chicken Shoot better than Pacman because it is a bigger game. This is a fool's argument.

I have to chime in on Wombat's behalf: I also bought The Shivering Isles from Live, as it was a major expansion to one of the best games I've ever played and almost guaranteed to be quality.

Additionally, I have not paid close to full price for a Live Points card in a very long time. As a result, Shivering Isles ended up costing me about $15 actual cash. Unfortunatelly, it seems like the PSN store is set up so as to allow Sony a tight grip on prices; if I'm ever interested in getting Warhawk on the cheap, it looks like I'd have to wait for sales on the disc version.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']88! What the hell happen to 87. You can't go from 86 to 88 without permission from The Count on Sesame Street. I can tell you how to get, how to get to sesame street. How to get to sesame street.[/quote]

The Count can rest easy. I can attest to the fact that Cheapy is a Sesame Street alumnus and knows his numbers. He has added the missing #87 to the "Past CAGcasts" list.

Cheapy, I mentioned the EFF in the first circuit city cagcast thread. :) Maybe I should have included the words "free" and "representation" though.

Yeah the cutscenes at the beginning of the game get a bit old. The same with the MegaStrike ones. The good news is that MegaStrikes are fairly hard to pull off online.

It is a really fun game. Too bad there is friend's codes. Anyway adding Cheapie to my Strikers Charged list. My Mii is 'Dad.'

Wombat is kewl. People preaching the merits of blue ray point out one thing, the HUEG capacity!!!111! If the storage space was converted into consoles, it'd be as big as 2 xboxes taped together, now that's HUEG! If size doesn't matter, then what's the point of blue ray? Size does matter! *Looks down pants* :( Oh...guess that's why I'm not popular T_T

What I expect from the PS3 are games that are epic in scope, since it has the hardware with the best specs and it's using an optical disc with the most capacity! Warhawk is fun but it doesn't harness the true power of the PS3. Bring on Killzone.

Ummm... you guys said "don't buy an Xbox if you aren't willing to pay for XBox live".... that's bullshit.

I don't think I have used my Xbox Live Gold account for the past month, and yet I've been having an absolute blast.

Puzzle Fighter with my friends (over local multiplayer), Wik and BioShock have kept my well offline for a while now.

[quote name='zewone']I hope when Wombat comes back, he apologizes for his bonehead filesize=worth argument.[/QUOTE]

I won't even wait to get home, I found a computer here in Maine but I don't have much time with it. So here goes, although it it is nice to see how one sentence said in the CAGcast can turn two threads into a tizzy, I will admit that its not the best arguement (in fact its terrible arguement) nor was it at least (as I thought) my main arguement. My biggest gripe is that although right now the game is new hotness on the PS3, once that luster dies down, people will stop playing it and when people stop playing a game that is basically online only then normally that would be time to trade it in. But hold your horses people that spent 40 bucks, which to this CheapAssGamer is alot of money, to download the game, you have nothing to trade. Thats my big gripe not file size forget I said file size lets focus on whats important....

Are people who bought this going to feel like they made a mistake buying this when this game has the amount of people playing online as say Calling All Cars does currently when they could have saved their 40 bucks for something else?

If there was a warhawk demo, I would try it. And then buy it if it was good. However, If you download it for 40$ you'll still be better off than buying it for 60 in store. Max trade for even a new "good" game 1 day after it's release is 25-30$. Take 60-30=30 So it's really a 10 dollar discrepency(sp).
And somthin' tells me Warhawk will not be worth 20 on trade. Maybe if you can get something for the headset....???

Just put out a demo sony!

The point I appreciated the most in the paying for download discussion was when wombat said COD4 beta for free or warhawk for 40. That right there said it. With so many games coming out from here to January, there is no reason to comprimise your game time.

No one thinks a download of warhawk is worth 40 bucks. With the quality of games lately, why comprimise and purchase something you know is priced incorectly. Go play bioshock, or wait for halo, or enjoy some of your other titles, by 9/25 no one is even going to remember this title.

I also just wanted to throw in that Wombat was great this episode, and I really dont know if I would be as big a CAGcast fan if he wasnt there. His points create discussion, and ask you to clarify or justify your own opinions.

the wristband quality isn't so bad, remember people will probably look at it 1-3 times in their life and then it will land in the trash at some point. but that doesn't lower their value, since it does show how you value your readers/listeners cheapy...

[quote name='Aberforth']So I went to a few Gamestops (4 of 'em) for Metroid Prime 3 and while I was in one, there was ONE guy who pre-ordered Stuntman. I thought to myself, dude, srsly? I mean it might be a good game. Hell, it could be a fantastic game, but what are the chances that it'll sell out?[/quote]

I actually think that preordering is a symbol as a fan these days. If you're excited about a game you preorder it.
I guess that's what moves people to "set their mark" on their copy before it comes out... (like me with super paper mario here in europe although it won't sell out).

[quote name='Wombat']I won't even wait to get home, I found a computer here in Maine but I don't have much time with it. So here goes, although it it is nice to see how one sentence said in the CAGcast can turn two threads into a tizzy, I will admit that its not the best arguement (in fact its terrible arguement) nor was it at least (as I thought) my main arguement. My biggest gripe is that although right now the game is new hotness on the PS3, once that luster dies down, people will stop playing it and when people stop playing a game that is basically online only then normally that would be time to trade it in. But hold your horses people that spent 40 bucks, which to this CheapAssGamer is alot of money, to download the game, you have nothing to trade. Thats my big gripe not file size forget I said file size lets focus on whats important....

Are people who bought this going to feel like they made a mistake buying this when this game has the amount of people playing online as say Calling All Cars does currently when they could have saved their 40 bucks for something else?[/quote]
Because it's not like there's a version you could buy in stores that would allow you to trade it in if you feel like it? Don't want to buy without trying it out first? Rent it. You didn't want to pay $40 to try it out, so you can spend a few bucks and get a good feel for it and go from there. I know it sounds crazy, but that may just work. ;)

The game's not online-only, just multiplayer-only, so the fun doesn't rely on Sony's server. Hell, you don't even need Sony's servers to play online, as anybody can use their own PS3 to host games outside of Sony's servers.

One sentence? You kept reiterating it over and over again. If it wasn't your main argument, it wouldn't have mentioned more than once. I listened to the show again to make sure I had this right, and you definitely had that "I'm going to intentionally be an annoying dick to Cheapy" tone when Warhawk was brought up first or when you changed the topic to Warhawk later on in the show.

"Now think of what you just said there. Okay? 'There are demos on Xbox Live that are bigger, that are free.' Why is this $40?"

"Oh please, if five people buy it, they'll have made more money on this thing than they should. $40 for a game that's less than a gig. It's criminal."

"I'm opinionated about the size of the game for the price."

And then when Cheapy was talking about the Call of Duty 4 beta and you interrupted with this:

Wombat: "Is it better than Warhawk?"
Cheapy: "It's better than Warhawk."
Wombat: "So your free beta is better than your $40 Warhawk?"
Cheapy: "No, no, no. I'm saying that the potential..."
Wombat: "I'm asking, is the beta that you're playing more fun and more rewarding than Warhawk?"
Cheapy: "I hate you."
Wombat: "Your free beta...or your $40 Warhawk, that once people decide they don't feel like playing that anymore because it's online-only is gonna be worthless?"
Cheapy: "But the beta's going go away soon."
Wombat: "But by then, you'll have Halo 3."
Cheapy: "I don't know. *stutters* I like Warhawk, okay? Stop putting my nuts to the grindstone."
Wombat: "I like it when I'm right."

I've never heard anyone say $40 so much in one show. If you're so worried about not being able to trade in the downloadable version, buy the retail version. It's not a hard concept to grasp, but it seems like you ignored it for the sake of your argument. Don't want to pay the money without trying it out first? Rent it. It sucks that there's no demo for those on the fence, but there are options if you must try it out first.

How quickly did Calling All Cars reach practically no one online? I want to know so we, you specifically, can see if you're anywhere near right about it being that much of a flop. By the way, were you this bitchy about Shivering Isles not being able to trade it in when it came out earlier this year? This just seems a little out of the ordinary for you in the bitching category.

[quote name='ganrob']the wristband quality isn't so bad, remember people will probably look at it 1-3 times in their life and then it will land in the trash at some point. but that doesn't lower their value, since it does show how you value your readers/listeners cheapy...[/quote]

That's harsh.

I was planning on wearing mine until my own funeral.

[quote name='ganrob']the wristband quality isn't so bad, remember people will probably look at it 1-3 times in their life and then it will land in the trash at some point. but that doesn't lower their value, since it does show how you value your readers/listeners cheapy...[/quote]
Quality Schmality, I just want my free Cag schwag!!

[quote name='kyogensho']The point I appreciated the most in the paying for download discussion was when wombat said COD4 beta for free or warhawk for 40. That right there said it. With so many games coming out from here to January, there is no reason to comprimise your game time.

No one thinks a download of warhawk is worth 40 bucks. With the quality of games lately, why comprimise and purchase something you know is priced incorectly. Go play bioshock, or wait for halo, or enjoy some of your other titles, by 9/25 no one is even going to remember this title.

I also just wanted to throw in that Wombat was great this episode, and I really dont know if I would be as big a CAGcast fan if he wasnt there. His points create discussion, and ask you to clarify or justify your own opinions.[/quote]

You say all of this, but don't seem to have played Warhawk. This game is totally worth the 60 dollars I paid for it; I'm having a blast playing it online so far. A game like this isn't really about the number of maps, or the size of the textures, or any of that. It's a multiplayer experience, just like Shadowrun (only it allows you to do more, and isn't half as complicated). Look, I am not very good at games. I die constantly, and I"m usually hesitant to play online. But I'm having a lot of fun so far in this, and it feels like I'll continue to have fun for a while.

As opposed to Oblivion, which I played 2 hours of (accomplishing absolutely nothing) and feel like I've just wasted a good chunk of money and my life.

we all know Wombat was joking about Warhawk's size. he was just trying to tweak Cheapy, right right? :p

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because it's not like there's a version you could buy in stores that would allow you to trade it in if you feel like it? Don't want to buy without trying it out first? Rent it. You didn't want to pay $40 to try it out, so you can spend a few bucks and get a good feel for it and go from there. I know it sounds crazy, but that may just work. ;)....

.[/QUOTE]

We talked a few shows back about how noone was playing CAC anymore, Cheapy brought it up. Thats a real danger with a game like this and at 40 bucks I don't feel comfortable taking that risk. Offline splitscreens is not a real alternative for me as I don't have any gamer friends near by, sounds crazy but its true.
The value for this game lies in its online multiplayer, but what happens when it has no real player support anymore, is it still worth 40 bucks? I'm not being bitchy I am being realistic, if this game does well we will see more and more game come out as digital only (I know Warhwawk is avail on a disk) at high prices and then the big 3 three will have tricked us all into their gaming utopia where there are no used games or game rentals. Just wait until the next gen when due to all these digital downloads there is no more backwards compatiblity.

And will people stop harping on Shivering Ilses, thats not a full game its an expansion, If warhawk was an expansion to lengthy single player game my opinion would be different.

It is yet to be seen and unlikely that people will abandon Warhawk the way they abandoned CAC.

I bought Calling All Cars and play it sometimes. The game is lacking a good community and Incog/Santa Monica/Jaffe have abandon the game. Everyone hoped that the game would have updates with new maps and each vehicle would be different and add to game play. That had more to do with people abandoning CAC.

Warhawk is a different animal. It has variety and community options and customization which foster gamers to stay with it and pay more often. Warhawk is not going away anytime soon. I am sure there will be more updates,HOME intergration in the future.

Wombat I would like to read why you feel Shadowrun has more legs than Warhawk. You just invested $30 into a mutiplayer only game which after September nobody with an Xbox360 will be playing due to Halo3.

[quote name='Wombat']I won't even wait to get home, I found a computer here in Maine but I don't have much time with it. So here goes, although it it is nice to see how one sentence said in the CAGcast can turn two threads into a tizzy, I will admit that its not the best arguement (in fact its terrible arguement) nor was it at least (as I thought) my main arguement. My biggest gripe is that although right now the game is new hotness on the PS3, once that luster dies down, people will stop playing it and when people stop playing a game that is basically online only then normally that would be time to trade it in. But hold your horses people that spent 40 bucks, which to this CheapAssGamer is alot of money, to download the game, you have nothing to trade. Thats my big gripe not file size forget I said file size lets focus on whats important....

Are people who bought this going to feel like they made a mistake buying this when this game has the amount of people playing online as say Calling All Cars does currently when they could have saved their 40 bucks for something else?[/QUOTE]

I can agree with that, but it a completely different argument than the filesize one.

I completely agree with you Wombat. Not about the filesize/ money topic because that was just plain stupid.

I just can't buy a full game that I'd have to download on the HD. I will never support that. It's just like how a bunch of people bought the Halo 2 " limited collectors edition " ( in which about 10 used copies can be found at any GS you can go to ) and then those same people complain about how games are 60 bucks now. It doesn't matter how long people will be playing Warhawk. The fact of the matter is that people will stop playing it, and then what will you have? A 40 dollar file on your PS3 that you regret buying. You can't sell it, hell, you can't even give it to a friend. Nothing. What does sony have? More money and a greenlight on doing this more.

I don't even see how a CAG can support being able to download full games to harddrives. The community thrives on the ability buy games lower than MSRP, sell and trade. If games don't have retail value anymore then this site will be kaput. We'll all be stuck paying 100 dollars for Everybody Luv Katamari and 200 for God of War 5. Thanks guys.

I am not in the download games only camp. I believe in dics as the means to store and play games. The games trade is fun and owning something physical is the best option,even over digital lockers like Steam. Given the choice I will always seek a physical copy.

[quote name='Wombat']We talked a few shows back about how noone was playing CAC anymore, Cheapy brought it up. Thats a real danger with a game like this and at 40 bucks I don't feel comfortable taking that risk. [/quote]
I'm renting Warhawk from Gamefly with the option to purchase for $42 - $47 shipped. Zero risk for nearly the same price as the "convenience download" and includes the headset if I want to keep it.

This is how digital downloads should work.

[quote name='orko60']You say all of this, but don't seem to have played Warhawk. This game is totally worth the 60 dollars I paid for it; I'm having a blast playing it online so far. A game like this isn't really about the number of maps, or the size of the textures, or any of that. It's a multiplayer experience, just like Shadowrun (only it allows you to do more, and isn't half as complicated). Look, I am not very good at games. I die constantly, and I"m usually hesitant to play online. But I'm having a lot of fun so far in this, and it feels like I'll continue to have fun for a while.

As opposed to Oblivion, which I played 2 hours of (accomplishing absolutely nothing) and feel like I've just wasted a good chunk of money and my life.[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't played it. But I'm playing multiplayer games maybe about 30 minutes day, and the free CoD4 beta gives me my fix. Thats awesome that warhawk is a great game, I dont doubt it, it looks fun. I've just got my multiplayer time till halo3 taken care for free, and that influences my choice in purchasing another multiplayer game in this exact month in time.

I think an important thing to consider when deciding whether or not Warhawk is worth $40 is, are you planning on purchasing a game in the near future, on which you are planning to devote most of your online multiplayer time? I don't know about the rest of you but when it comes to online multiplayer, unlike singleplayer, my friends and I usually devote all of our time to one game at any given moment. Right now that game is Rainbow Six Vegas but I know when Halo 3 is released I probably won't ever go back to Rainbow Six Vegas online multiplayer. If your not planning on replacing this game with another online multiplayer game in the near future I think someone could easily get $40 worth of gaming out of Warhawk, but if your looking forward to something else in the next couple months, it's hard to justify the purchase in my opinion.

I'm playing the COD4 Beta right now and it's fantastic but I'm concerned that when it's released I may not play much of the game online due to Halo 3. I plan on purchasing the game either way because it's sure to have a good singleplayer experience like all the COD games. Warhawk doesn't have that advantage.

I don't understand the whole argument about how no one is going to play this game anymore after about 1 month. Good online games have incredible legs, at least on the pc where I play the majority of my MP. Games like Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Unreal Tournament, and Battlefield 2 still have thriving online communitites with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Some of these games are over 5 years old and are still going strong. Is it so different on consoles? DO people really quit playing a good online game after 1 month?

And the Halo 3 argument here is just stupid. Warhawk appears to be one of the good fall games this year for the PS3. There are a lot of PS3 owners who don't have 360's or don't care about Halo 3. They will still be playing this game online for a long time. And plus, if you buy Warhawk and play the shit out of it for a couple months, lets say 100+ hrs or so, don't you get your $40 worth by then?

Whover made the argument earlier that trading in games doesn't get you much $$$ in return is completely right. Trading a game in is like rape, seriously. You still lose a lot of the original money paid (usually) and you don't have the game anymore. If you are any type of a game collector like myself you know that trading games in is just retarded. If you really hate the game after you buy it sell it online. The amount of raping you have to endure is a lot less.

[quote name='cgarb84']
And the Halo 3 argument here is just stupid. Warhawk appears to be one of the good fall games this year for the PS3. There are a lot of PS3 owners who don't have 360's or don't care about Halo 3. They will still be playing this game online for a long time. And plus, if you buy Warhawk and play the shit out of it for a couple months, lets say 100+ hrs or so, don't you get your $40 worth by then? [/QUOTE]

I'm sure this wasn't directed at me personally but I'll just respond to it quickly anyway.

Halo 3 is just the game that I will be playing online. The 2 PS3 games that immediately come to my mind that may replace Warhawk for some people are Team Fortress 2 in the Orange Box and COD 4. If you're the kind of person who can juggle multiple online multiplayer games at one time or your more interested in Warhawk than any of the alternatives then I think $40 is completely reasonable.

[quote name='felixlighter']I'm sure this wasn't directed at me personally but I'll just respond to it quickly anyway.

Halo 3 is just the game that I will be playing online. The 2 PS3 games that immediately come to my mind that may replace Warhawk for some people are Team Fortress 2 in the Orange Box and COD 4. If you're the kind of person who can juggle multiple online multiplayer games at one time or your more interested in Warhawk than any of the alternatives then I think $40 is completely reasonable.[/quote]
Hmm... I'd add Unreal Tournament 3 and Haze to that list if we're talking stuff out before year is over. Both are looking like PS3 exlusives for a good while (Haze xbox isn't in development right now).

As for no single player in warhawk- if you've played the game then you'd see it would be VERY hard to pull off that kind of gameplay for single player. If they tried it would be totally different from the online experiance. The game really is insane. Bullets, rockets, explosions everywhere!

I payed MSRP for Battlefield 2 and 2142 (think it was $49.99) and NEVER touched single player. I know I am not the only one. People buy those games for the online experiance. I think those types of games are better examples to compair Warhawk to in price then say Halo 3 which has a full world/history. Battlefield and Warhawk and just sandbox games- Do anything you want whenever you want!

Warhawk has a "not for resell" or something written on the back of the gamebox... Wonder if the game stores will take it or not.

I wonder... Are xbox owners that different from ps3 owners? Do xbox players like playing one game online and one game only?

I just ask because it is weird to see halo 3/warhawk being put agaist each other as if only one can be played of either console. I see people on the ps3 boards who plan on picking up numerous titles over the next month for online/co-op play. And there is even a "schedule" for people getting together and playing different titles throughout the week.

For me I play to rotate my online games.

>>>Oh and I forgot to mention the stats/badges/ribbons/medals in warhawk. Those should keep people coming back for a long time. You unlock new skins and uniforms as you progress through the ranks. I know from experiance (battlefield) you keep people coming back, hoping to out score their friends or get that next unlock for a long time.

bread's done
Back