CAGcast Crew at PAX - Sunday 9/2 12pm PST

[quote name='joyce_181502']Is the audio stream ever going to be pulled out into it's own MP3 / podcast?

Or maybe TwitchTV has ownership because it was their booth ...[/QUOTE]
Probably best to stick it on the end of our next podcast.

[quote name='JAlbertL']Great show guys. There was a few head-scratch quotes in there: Ship characterizing Nintendo franchises as "different" and CheapyD getting on Nintendo for their iterative design with the Wii U when we all know he's a sucker for Apple.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what I said or what context it was in, but there are a lot of ways Nintendo franchises are "different".

[quote name='JAlbertL']CheapyD getting on Nintendo for their iterative design with the Wii U when we all know he's a sucker for Apple.[/QUOTE]

I remember when he blasted the Vita for just being better (better screen, extra analog stick, basic touch screen, faster processor, etc) and not a revolutionary device, but then talked about the "great" new iPad (or maybe it was the new iPhone?) and didn't see the irony at all. Oh, Cheapy, we love you for your foibles.

[quote name='CheapyD']Probably best to stick it on the end of our next podcast.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I like to listen to the podcasts on my driving commute (so video tends to be out of the picture).

Was cheapy the only one to get a photo at the meetup on Sunday after the show outside the convention center?

Awesome show, like others said the only downside was not being able to hear wombat. I realize some would consider that a upside.

[quote name='io']Here's my snapshot of the crowd right before the show started:[/QUOTE]

I look like such a douche with my head down in my phone

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I look like such a douche with my head down in my phone[/QUOTE]

Heh - we need to tag that picture with CAG names so I know who you people are.

The funny part to me is the apparently very serious discussion going on in the front left (about what, I have no idea). The guy on the left I believe is named John. We talked a lot before the show and later at the CAG meetup. But I still don't know who he is on CAG - he didn't seem to know much about the site itself so maybe he's a CAGcast listener but not so much a CAG forum regular.

Other than him, EvilIA (who I met later at the meetup), and Mrs Shipwreck (sorry about the very, very bad picture of you there - this was the only picture I had of the audience ;)), I don't know who anyone else there is.

[quote name='DQT']Wombat, you just know there's going to be a bundle in a few months for the 3DS. I would just wait.[/QUOTE]

More than that, by mid December there will probably be a bundle with a gift card promo. I think it was two years ago best buy was offering the the mario anniversary dsi xl bundle for something like $150 (down from its initial $180 price tag) plus a $30 gift card in mid or late December.

Atripla is the only 1 pill daily HIV regimen with 3 DHHS-preferred meds for patients new to therapy. ORDER Atripla ONLINE - click here! no prescription required for Atripla buy Atripla 150mg delivery wholesale Atripla Atripla fedex delivery buy Atripla visa Atripla for cash or money order cheap Atripla cash on delivery fedex order Atripla discount Atripla no rx cheap Atripla lowest price delivery nextday buy Atripla Atripla to Atripla delivery purchase buy Atripla rx United Kingdom generic Atripla no prescription overnight Atripla on line purchase shreya life Atripla soft buying generic Atripla online cheap Atripla without prescription Atripla online prescription Atripla next day buy Atripla with no rx Atripla generico free delivery pharmacy Atripla Atripla C.O.D usa buy buy cheap buy Atripla online uk buy Atripla online now how to get a Atripla prescription buy Atripla pills no script Atripla next day no prescription needed rx Atripla low price Atripla with cash on delivery how to buy Atripla online without a prescription Atripla ups cod Atripla cash on delivery order Atripla cod fedex buy Atripla overnight cheap Atripla online without prescription Atripla online delivery Atripla online no perscription propafenone and Atripla Atripla hci tablet purchase Atripla cheap Atripla generic buy discrete Atripla orders buy prescription Atripla online Atripla free usa shipping Atripla online prescriptions with no membership overnight delivery of Atripla with no prescription buy Atripla tablets online Atripla best buy cheap overnight Atripla Atripla with no rx and free shipping Atripla no prescription needed overnight cheap cod fre Atripla pharmacy Atripla no prescrption 180 Atripla delivered on saturday order Atripla for over night delivery buy cheap Atripla c.o.d. online cheap Atripla buy buy Atripla no doctor Atripla side effects buy Atripla in phoenix buy Atripla without perscription where can i buy Atripla Atripla no prescription drug Atripla and overnight Atripla review nextday Atripla Atripla online pharmacy ups buy Atripla how much in thailand physician saturday buy Atripla generic Atripla purcash cheap Atripla saturday delivery cod buy Atripla without doctor rx no prescription needed Atripla purchase Atripla without a prescription where to buy discount Atripla without rx Atripla overnight delivery no rx buy Atripla in California genaric Atripla Atripla overnight delivery only Atripla xr online buy Atripla drugs no prescription shipping cheap Atripla c.o.d. Atripla rx order mexico buy Atripla overnight cod prescription cod Atripla where to buy Atripla online discount Atripla no prescription Atripla mexico generic buy Atripla fed ex buy Atripla over-the-counter achat Atripla Atripla prices buy Atripla fedex shipping saturday delivery cod Atripla purchase discount Atripla no rx online find order Atripla buy Atripla in england buy Atripla drugs next day delivery | Atripla c.o.d. prescriptions cheap Atripla online | cod cheap Atripla utah Atripla overnight | online prescription for Atripla Atripla with no perscription and delivered over night | cod Atripla for saturday

Atripla is the only 1 pill daily HIV regimen with 3 DHHS-preferred meds for patients new to therapy.

ORDER Atripla ONLINE - click here!

purchase Atripla cod
canadian Atripla diet pills without prescription
Atripla cod saturday
Atripla same day delivery
Atripla no physician approval
cheap Atripla overnight
where can i buy Atripla online
Atripla order lowest cost
Atripla online pharmacy no prescription
buy no prescriptions needed Atripla
buy Atripla in dallas
buy Atripla in Massachusetts
us Atripla fedex
delivered Atripla
Atripla saturday delivery cod
canada Atripla no prescription
buy Atripla online cheap
buy Atripla online canadian no script
cheap Atripla online consultation
doctor shopping for Atripla prescription
buy cheap Atripla online
Atripla ups shipping buy
no perscription Atripla next day
where can i purchase Atripla without rx
Atripla shipped by cash on delivery
buy Atripla without rx
buy online rx Atripla without
i want to order Atripla without a perscription
Atripla sales prescription cod
buy Atripla drugs no prescription
Atripla no prescription needed overnight, generic Atripla next day
buy Atripla in Alabama
Atripla ups delivery
safety order Atripla
cheap Atripla with cash on delivery
buy generic Atripla online
order Atripla cod saturday
Atripla hcl 50mg 100mg cod
online pharmacies Atripla
Atripla cod pharmacy
buy Atripla shipping overnight
cash on deliver Atripla overnight
buy Atripla online uk
cod overnight Atripla
Atripla orders C.O.D.
buy Atripla drugs no rx
Atripla order today get tomorrow
buy Atripla without a perscription
Atripla multiple attempts
buy Atripla next day
where to buy discount Atripla no rx cheap
Atripla sverige with cash on delivery
overnight Atripla C.O.D
get Atripla cod
buy Atripla in San Antonio
buy Atripla with no prescription
buy Atripla in utah
buy cheap Atripla cod free fedex
buying Atripla online
Atripla by mail
Atripla cod no prescription
buy Atripla without prescription in the u.k.
Atripla without prescription overnight delivery
buy Atripla without a rx
overnight delivery on Atripla
medicine online Atripla
buy Atripla rx United Kingdom
buying Without a Prescription Atripla Online
Atripla c.o.d overnight delivery
Atripla pain management
Atripla overnight Atripla
buy Atripla without prescription needed
Atripla cod saturday delivery
Atripla medicine
overnight Atripla cod
buy Atripla free fedex
buy Atripla in Mississippi
Atripla sale cheap
Atripla online delivery
cheap online pharmacy Atripla
Atripla Europe RX
online shop Atripla
generic Atripla canada
Atripla with cash on delivery
where to buy discount Atripla
propafenone and Atripla
Atripla delivery purchase no prescription cheap
get online Atripla cheap
buy Atripla tablets next day delivery
buy Atripla usa
Atripla sales
Atripla online without presciption
Atripla cash delivery cod
Atripla rx
buy Atripla in New Hampshire
Atripla store tablets
online us pharmacy Atripla
Atripla mexico prescription free
online overnight shipping Atripla
cheapest place to buy doctor Atripla
Atripla doctor | Atripla buy shipping order
free shipping Atripla | buy Atripla usa cod
buy Atripla approval | Atripla doctor
tablets Atripla | buy Atripla in virginia

[img-L img-l=5838]15060The CAGcast crew will be streaming live from the PAX show floor at the Twitch booth on Sunday 9/2 at 12PM PST. If you are at the show, please stop by to watch us live and say hello.

If you missed us live, you can catch the replay here:
http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/b/330878655
OP no longer shows nor links to the vid. It only shows the URL when I quote it, but even that link no longer works. Cheapy can update if he wants... or not... we know how it is.

PAX Prime 2012 - CAGcast
[customspoiler="For my reference:"]
Found in twitch's channel archive, not any of PAX's. Standard player page doesn't seem to work, but popout does.
[attachment=28461:Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 01.06.55-fullpage.png]
[/customspoiler]
https://player.twitch.tv/?volume=1&!muted&video=v38158661

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back