CAGers, I need a little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeOfThorns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
I just want to say if this is totally off kilter, ill delete the thread without question...i just thought ive recalled seeing others in similar boats around here.

Ok, ill try just try to make this simple and quick....basically i just need someone to loan me a few dollars to pay the gas bill for my wife and I, we are so behind its about to get terminated and that wouldnt be much of an issue if we already didnt have borrow from family for other bills weve been struggling to catch up with, which we did so thats why its the gas bill thats lagging...and i just god, i just cant see asking any of them to help us anymore than they have so its like i just been thinking of a seperate means.

And this really hurts down low because i just hate having to do this at all, but its like i just cant let the gas get shut off and im self employed as is...and so i work like a dog but its sometimes things slow up in the construction field, we do our own roofing, remodeling etc...and weve had work its just this bill has been getting bigger and bigger while other things get paid and they are at the end of their line.

Now...again i hope you guys dont take offense to me asking for help here, i just dont know what to do this very instance and i been around here a good while, know many of you guys and if theres one thing ive built my establishment on around here, its trust. So i hope this is a feasible little venture.

All im looking for is perhaps 500 bucks loaned, and we can go about it any way...even if it was sent with a little made up contract to sign, the point is to make it all legit as possible and we just figure out how i can make the payments back....most likely 200 200 and 100 id say for payments within 2-3 months, pretty much a payment a month if not more possibly....but thats the call of whoever could help me out here.

I just got a job going that i cant pull out of yet so i cant just go and clip off a new 500 bucks especially after the bills we just paid this past 2 weeks. So its just got me in a bind.

Anyways...thats about it, please just realize id not leave anyone hangin here and i aint goin anywhere so, really no worries there.

Sorry for the sob story guys, just not sure where else to roll right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many things we shouldnt of bought tbh, but man work slowed up like a bat out of hell for me the first part of this year and we are just diggin. I just thought id be able to square something up with the gas company but its just too late, so thats why its just so critical here.

[quote name='lilboo']Why not sell your games??[/QUOTE]

I just for one dont have time to setup and sell things, because generally once i make my catchup point things are ok...its just it all got caught in between a bathroom that im finishing for a customer and im working my tail off before i can finish that and get the final payment and start another job, its like the timing is just immaculate in how this fell.

Even if the gas company gave me til mid july, id have this bathroom finished and would be on the second job to start on up.

It just i am running around like a chicken with my head cut off being this is due in a couple days.

Not trying to be hateful or anything,but I think asking on cag is a bad idea. The mods will lock the thread more than likely also there will be a lot of people flaming you for it. I can relate though there is a lot of times you are working, and you don't get the money when you need it to pay bills or whatever you have to pay.

Ill just lock it then i just am not sure where to turn right now, i can see it already getting rough and that was not my intent at all, i just need to borrow a few bucks somewhere.

Owning your own business is just one thing i wish i never took on sometimes, the over head can just kill you and then this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back