CAGHL II: Turbo ------ OLD THREAD LET DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Good game, thatstoobad. It was pretty close until the 3rd.[/quote]
yeah, it was a close one. i'm just lucky that my goalie came up big a few times, otherwise the score probably would have been a lot different.

I was suposed to play today at noon, and I waited till 1 and my oppenent never showed. I'm going to PM him now and set up another game for sunday.

I thought you said 3 my time? I was on there and left you an in-game message. Anyway, send me that PM so we can work out that game on Sunday.

I'm still trying to work out a time with BigDirty. I thought we would play Saturday, but he never confirmed a time. I think he must be away, because I haven't heard anything in a couple of days. Hopefully we can get it in soon.

these games still need to be played:

New Jersey @ Atlanta
Los Angeles @ Colorado
Columbus @ Toronto
Philadelphia @ Dallas
San Jose @ NY Rangers

tomorrow is technically the last day to get your games in, but as history has shown us, the play by deadline barely means anything. at least two of those games have to get done before i'll advance the schedule.

I'm not sure I can get that game in with KingDox. He can only play way in the late evening for me. I actually was there on Saturday when we were supposed to play. Sent him an in-game, but maybe I can catch him tomorrow.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'm not sure I can get that game in with KingDox. He can only play way in the late evening for me. I actually was there on Saturday when we were supposed to play. Sent him an in-game, but maybe I can catch him tomorrow.[/quote]

I know this really sucks, I don't even get to my house untill like 8 PST. I'll be willing to take the loss if it will advance the schedule.

[quote name='KingDox'][quote name='SteveMcQ']I'm not sure I can get that game in with KingDox. He can only play way in the late evening for me. I actually was there on Saturday when we were supposed to play. Sent him an in-game, but maybe I can catch him tomorrow.[/quote]

I know this really sucks, I don't even get to my house untill like 8 PST. I'll be willing to take the loss if it will advance the schedule.[/quote]

I don't think that's really fair to just give you the loss. Sometimes it just happens that we can't games in I suppose. I say flip of the coin if we have to do it that way or depending on your team's playoff chances, just give you the win. I'm just playing spoiler anyway. Back to bed for me.

Will you guys be starting up a new League after this one ends? I would really like to join in if slots become available.

I have tried starting my own league in the meantime but still need 9 more people. :(

This one's gonna take a while to get to the end. We're only halfway through the season. Keep checking the thread though since we've needed replacements to take over from time to time.

[quote name='psychonaut']Will you guys be starting up a new League after this one ends? I would really like to join in if slots become available.

I have tried starting my own league in the meantime but still need 9 more people. :([/quote]

I'll join your league as the Devils. You can be in more than one league right? Send me an invite.
Gamertag: NJDevilsFan
Email: [email protected]

alright guys, you have until the end of tomorrow to play your games. i'm simming any unplayed games saturday morning.

[quote name='psychonaut']Will you guys be starting up a new League after this one ends? I would really like to join in if slots become available.

I have tried starting my own league in the meantime but still need 9 more people. :([/quote]
i wouldn't get too ambitious with the number of teams you have. if you drop the number of teams to 8 or 10 with top 4 making the playoffs and all-star difficulty, i'll play in your league as the senators.

I still haven't heard back from BigDirty and it's been almost a week. I just noticed my sent box said it was full, so maybe he never got my last reply. Either way, hopefully we can get it in tomorrow.

who is jersey? wait until after saturday morning if you could. id like to set up my game with my opponent that afternoon, though i dont know who he is.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']who is jersey? wait until after saturday morning if you could. id like to set up my game with my opponent that afternoon, though i dont know who he is.[/quote]
new jersey devils - FrankySox (slydog320)

if you're not sure who owns the team you are scheduled to play, check the first post in this thread, there's a list of everyone there. we were able to get our game in last week, so just get ahold of him and i would think he'd be able to play.

i'll hold off until saturday night then. but there's a strong chance that i won't be home to advance the schedule until sunday night, so i guess plan on that.

I still haven't heard from BigDirty. He's been posting on the site in other threads, but still hasn't replied to any of my pm's. Maybe he's busy, but I'd still like some kind of heads up.

darkJester, sorry I haven't been able to get on the site if you were trying to reach me. I'll be on all night tonight if you want to try and get the game in before the schedule gets updated.

alright, i didn't want to do it, but no progress was being made, so i simulated the five unplayed games. week 14's schedule is now up, and here it is:

Montreal @ Columbus
NY Islanders @ Dallas
NY Rangers @ Detroit
San Jose @ Los Angeles
Tampa Bay @ New Jersey
Atlanta @ Phoenix
Boston @ Philadelphia
Calgary @ Toronto
Colorado @ St. Louis

play by date is march 15.

[quote name='sighlintbob']What's good for you CheapyD? The only night that's not good for me is Tuesday. PM me to let me know.[/quote]
PM'd

I'm out of town Friday through Sunday but I sent Frankysox a PM the other day asking when was good for him with no reply back (PM appears to have been read). I know it leaves a few days after I get back but not getting a reply kinda leaves me stuck on if the game will be played.

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]
i'll agree with that one.[/quote]

Damn right guys, i'll see what i can grab from work.

Should any rules be changed or should i go with the x-mas edition formula?

On another note:

Ultimate Matt X i need you to reply to my PM... let me know when you can our game on xbl. thanks

[quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Ultimate Matt X i need you to reply to my PM... let me know when you can our game on xbl. thanks[/quote]

Same rules sound good. How about getitng a copy of Lockdown? When does that come out by the way?

[quote name='repetske']Yo rad. When are we gonna play this weekend? I hope you got my pm from the other day.[/quote]
Yeah I got it. I've been busy this week, so it kind of slipped my mind. Saturday afternoon around 1 PM Eastern good for you?

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Ultimate Matt X i need you to reply to my PM... let me know when you can our game on xbl. thanks[/quote]

Same rules sound good. How about getitng a copy of Lockdown? When does that come out by the way?[/quote]

You mean R6: Lockdown? That got delayed to the first week of June.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Same rules sound good. How about getitng a copy of Lockdown? When does that come out by the way?[/quote]

You mean R6: Lockdown? That got delayed to the first week of June.[/quote]

Yeah, I had heard that, but not officially. I figured I'd ask METH since he works for UbiSoft.

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Yeah, I had heard that, but not officially. I figured I'd ask METH since he works for UbiSoft.[/quote]

Really? I didn't know that.

Brad PMed you back.

An update on the Islanders vs. Stars game.

Brad (NY Islanders) mistakenly PMed me about his game against Dallas today. I thought the schedule had advanced again so I agreed to play our game today when he was supposed to play Dallas. Sorry for the confusion there. As you can see from an earlier post, he did also try and arrange a time with bkrobson.

I'm not going to be able to play my game this week until Thursday night, so please advance the schedule (and give me the loss) if need be.
Sorry!

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Yeah, I had heard that, but not officially. I figured I'd ask METH since he works for UbiSoft.[/quote]

Brad PMed you back.[/quote]

You're right Tjordan, R6 Lockdown has been delayed to June. But Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is coming up ;)

I'll see if i can get something from the marketing department... I'll email the people in charge on monday morning.

games were supposed to be played by today, but not surprisingly, most haven't been. as soon as one more game gets played, i'll advance the schedule.

[quote name='thatstoobad']games were supposed to be played by today, but not surprisingly, most haven't been. as soon as one more game gets played, i'll advance the schedule.[/quote]

Me and darkJester will be playing tonight.

[quote name='METH'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='METH'][quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='TJordan522']I say its almost time for the METH Spring Invitational.[/quote]

On another note:

Brad PMed you back.[/quote]

You're right Tjordan, R6 Lockdown has been delayed to June. But Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is coming up ;)

I'll see if i can get something from the marketing department... I'll email the people in charge on monday morning.[/quote]

Awesome...Chaos Theory would be a great prize too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back