CAG's Amazon Sales Rankings - March 2011

HMM Interesting that there is no Mortal Kombat. Although I suppose the sales were split between standard and kollectors and tournament editions.

I wonder how many people intended to just get Portal 2 for PC, but instead opted to get the PS3 version so they could redeem the Steam code and flip the PS3 version at Gamestop for a significant effective discount?

[quote name='Leggo']I wonder how many people intended to just get Portal 2 for PC, but instead opted to get the PS3 version so they could redeem the Steam code and flip the PS3 version at Gamestop for a significant effective discount?[/QUOTE]
Something tells me Gamestop will anticipate this, and will offer even less than the usual. And I imagine half.com/amazon marketplace/etc. won't be much better, due to the number of people trying that

[quote name='Leggo']I wonder how many people intended to just get Portal 2 for PC, but instead opted to get the PS3 version so they could redeem the Steam code and flip the PS3 version at Gamestop for a significant effective discount?[/QUOTE]Hadn't thought about that. It's devious and the kind of thing CAGs would do.

Homefront over Dragon Age 2?
Really CAG?

I hope to god thats when they had it for $45 with the $20 credit that lasted a whole hour, if that.
Everyone I spoke to has said Homefront is a rental at best and the multiplayer was unplayable the first few weeks it was out.
Though I suppose the MP kinks have been ironed out I don't see why everyone was so willing to blow full price on it.

Other then that I'm content with the list. I take it Eternal Sonata and Etrian were on sale dirt cheap.

Portal outsold Pokemon?!?!? :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh wait... CAGs most ordered.... I thought it was global! No way Pokemon would be 2nd if it were global.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']What is Eternal Sonata doing in there? That game really that good or was it cheap as :fuck:?[/QUOTE]

$10 with Prime eligibility. Though I only remembered it being that price for only a day, let alone a couple of hours. Not enough time to merit such good sales, unless a whole lot of people jumped on the deal. And the game itself is enjoyable to play :)

My Portal 2 pre-order has been waiting, sitting patiently in a warehouse somewhere... dear Mr. Postman, please handle with care...

[quote name='Funko$$$es']HMM Interesting that there is no Mortal Kombat. Although I suppose the sales were split between standard and kollectors and tournament editions.[/QUOTE]

I was surprised that Mortal Kombat wasn't on the list either. Didn't think about the multiple SKUs.

[quote name='Leggo']I wonder how many people intended to just get Portal 2 for PC, but instead opted to get the PS3 version so they could redeem the Steam code and flip the PS3 version at Gamestop for a significant effective discount?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they'll only offer a few dollars trade in value, to curb stuff like this.

Hell yea! More people playing Enslaved. That game is awesome and the developers deserve the sales and support.

I imagine the PS3 Portal 2 is on top because of the free Steam version to purchasers.

nobody else is surprised at killzone helghast being on there but normal killzone not being on there. I bet cheapy is happy about that

bread's done
Back