CAGs April Pick Up List "I Like Cheap Games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='refusedchaos']sure. hey how much does Ar Tonelico II cost over there? pm me

got these today

100_0691.jpg

100_0692.jpg

all for $60. yes thats the jap and english version of GGAC that you see[/QUOTE]

How much did that copy of GGAC Jap cost you?

i havent posted on these threads since last january. i got pretty lucky the past 2 weeks.

etrian odyssey ds new sealed
pikmin 2 new sealed
& a sealed IKARUGA for the gamecube for $50~!

I picked up Gears of War LE for $30, with the gamestop coupon. They has a few copies of the regular version and one of the LE, They were all priced the same, including the LE one. I asked why it was the same price after I paid for it and the manager said that they only have one sku number for used GOW, so the guy that traded it in only got as much as the regular version was worth. Sort of messed up if you ask me. But I'll take it. Its al complete, book, both discs, and even the GOW 48 hr trial, the code hasn't been revealed. I wonder if the guy even played the game since both discs seem brand new.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I picked up Gears of War LE for $30, with the gamestop coupon. They has a few copies of the regular version and one of the LE, They were all priced the same, including the LE one. I asked why it was the same price after I paid for it and the manager said that they only have one sku number for used GOW, so the guy that traded it in only got as much as the regular version was worth. Sort of messed up if you ask me. But I'll take it. Its al complete, book, both discs, and even the GOW 48 hr trial, the code hasn't been revealed. I wonder if the guy even played the game since both discs seem brand new.[/QUOTE]

They seem to do that with limited editions. I know when I traded in my limited editions of Perfect Dark Zero and Lost Planet they gave me the same credit as the regular versions.

Picked up Jeanne d'Arc for $16 and Gurumin for $7 (with the $5 off $25), plus tax. Good thing too, since Jeanne d'Arc disappeared from the shelves after that.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Picked up Jeanne d'Arc for $16 and Gurumin for $7 (with the $5 off $25), plus tax. Good thing too, since Jeanne d'Arc disappeared from the shelves after that.[/quote]

It's a pretty decent SRPG all the way through then goes balls fucking hard out of no where the last few missions.

[quote name='SL4IN']It's a pretty decent SRPG all the way through then goes balls fucking hard out of no where the last few missions.[/quote]

I actually found the game pretty easy... but then again, I'm the type of person that levels my characters up so damn high that I absolutely own everything the game throws at me.

Anyway a very nice CAG month for me. Picked most of these up for far below retail price.

- PS2 Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection
- PS2 Persona 3: FES (Paid off in retail price)
- PSP Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
- PS3 Sonic the Hedgehog
- PS3 Eye of Judgement
- PS3 Grand Theft Auto Special Edition (Paid off in retail price)
- PS3 Resistance: Fall of Man
- PS3 2x Dual Shock 3
- BR The Die Hard Collection

2428733713_4f810d1cbf.jpg

Comic-Con is almost here! Check out all these professional passes comin' in. ^_^

2429546286_c9770d37c2.jpg

My iPhone case is falling apart. So my daughter picked out a new one for me.

[quote name='Segasonic01']SEGA Activator-$8[/QUOTE]

It's funny looking at that picture as before I even noticed the Eternal Champions logo on the Activator box I remembered them (Sega) making a fuss over being able to use the Activator with Eternal Champions.

I finally got my first 100% free game. A $25 Amazon gift card from the McAfee Triple Play Sweepstakes plus the $5 code from Atlus equals Persona 3 FES for $0.00. Wow, I feel cheap.

HPIM1763.jpg

Persona 3 FES - $28
Y's: Ark of Napishtim - Received in Trade
Space Channel 5 (sealed) - $6
Bujingai - Received in Trade
Persona 2 - $44
Mega Man X - $12
Pokemon Stadium 2 - $5
Suikoden - $18

HPIM1765.jpg

Baroque - $38
Odin Sphere - $12
Sky Gunner - $10
Resident Evil Essentials - $28
Monster Rancher 2 - $12
Tomba! - $55
Parasite Eve - Received in Trade
Resident Evil 3 - $17

HPIM1766.jpg

Sly - Received in Trade
Dark Cloud 2 - $8
Wild Arms 4 - $13
Spyro - $2
Bushido Blade - $8
Devil May Cry 4 - Received in Trade

Way too much money spent this month, and I've still got Nocturne from Play-Asia on the way...but I'm happy with what I got.

[quote name='Ninshadow']
DSC04001a.jpg

Bought these this morning
Persona 3 FES
Mario Kart Wii[/QUOTE]

So no crappy cardboard sleeve case confirmed for MK? Nice.

S6302150.jpg

Logitech Mediaboard Pro Bluetooth (PS3) for $19.99, a L.Vantage USB Microphone(PS3/PS2) for $7.98, a HDMI 6ft. cable for $9.99, a Logitech Wireless Xbox Controller for $9.99.
Sega Tennis $16.99

S6302154.jpg

Toshia HD-DVD A20 - $59.99 (used)
Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player Add-on $35 (new)

426-2.jpg

Zelda OOT-$2
DK64-$2
Paper Mario-$2
Conker-$2
Mario 64-$2
Turok-free
Starfox-$5
Revolution X-$4
426.jpg

Pikmin (no manual)-$9
SH Covenant-$7.50 (2nd one this month)
Extreme Pinball-$2
Alien Trilogy-$2

[quote name='Malik112099']Condemned 2 (360) - $5.38
GTA IV (pre ordered in full, 360) + Quake 4 - $5.79
[/quote]
Are you really gonna post these 2 without saying how?

[quote name='Malik112099']Condemned 2 (360) - $5.38
GTA IV (pre ordered in full, 360) + Quake 4 - $5.79
[/quote]

[quote name='Segasonic01']Are you really gonna post these 2 without saying how?[/quote]

sorry....

I pm'd condemned 2 @ best buy for $34.99 (gamecrazy sega sale) and had $30 in RZ certs

I got $75 in blockbuster gift cards from my coke rewards so i paid in full for gta iv ($59.99) and Quake 4 was $16.99

[quote name='Segasonic01']Are you really gonna post these 2 without saying how?[/quote]
Seriously, doing that is tantamount to treason.

And yesterday I took a walk around the building I work at and found this electronic RC helicopter. It looked like the previous owner crashed it and left it for some reason. The body was completely ruined but all the important stuff looks fine. Too bad I'll have to drop nearly $100 for the controller, chargers, and replacement body parts to get it at 100% again. Hopefully I can get some things cheap on eBay.

[quote name='darkslime']I thought MK didn't come out til sunday?[/quote]

There is a small game store in New York City that sells games before street date, so I usually get most of my games from them.

[quote name='Ninshadow']There is a small game store in New York City that sells games before street date, so I usually get most of my games from them.[/quote] Can you tell me what store that is?
I go to NYC every few months or so because of family.

lifesavers.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Lifesavers-$4 shipped

minisfplushes.jpg

Sonic Fighters Mini plushes Metal Sonic, Tails, Bark, & Fang (sorry the pic is offcenter, it was dark)-80 shipped

Damn, looking back at this thread, I have spent a lot of money on Sonic this month. And I still have to buy a Sonic Adventure 2 Rouge & a Mini Amy for $175 before shipping next month :(

every scrubs box set that set me back $120 at $20 each
Guitar Hero 3 Bundle - PS3 $50
Grand Theft Auto 4 - PS3 $60

Total: $230

Hours of enjoyment: Priceless;)

Got 2 Atlus games and some games clearance at Target

S6302167.jpg

I also got my NA Xbox 360 back from Microsoft Repair Center. The old one had RR

S6302171.jpg

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Got 2 Atlus games and some games clearance at Target

S6302167.jpg

I also got my NA Xbox 360 back from Microsoft Repair Center. The old one had RR

S6302171.jpg
[/quote] Nice, I am going to buy P3 FES and Arcana Heart as soon as I can get myself a new PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back