CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'm liking the look of that twenty dollar Cooking Mama: Cook Off, eleven dollar Sonic and the Secret Rings, and twenty dollar Samba De Amigo.

Looking forward to the amazon deals they have posted up on black friday and hopefully will do another live show like last year.

I am looking to get
:360:Xbox 360 Power Kit (charge cable + battery) $12.99
:360: Call of Duty World At War $49.00
:360: Dead Space $30.00
:360: Guitar Hero World Tour $49.00
:360: Midnight Club Los Angeles $49.00

If it goes over 200 ill pay the rest

I wish there were more console deals....some of the PSP and DS deals are too bad. The crysis collectors edition for 9.99 might draw me out. Overall, I actually feel that these deals are pretty weak, especially considering how badly these stores are gonna need to turn a big profit this hoiday season. Actually, the best deal I see out there is still the Sony Card + Amazon PS3.

Definately
:360:Dead Rising $9.99
at Circuit City.

If I'm going to meet my goal of 10% of my income spent on games this year, I need to sploit the Black Friday deals. :)

I'm gonna try to get Dead Space for $30 at Target. My best friend just got a PS3 not too long ago and I know he'd love it. Outside of that, I'll see what Amazon is offering online.

i think the arcade bundle at cc with a 20gb hard drive and (extra) wireless controller for 199 is a great deal! It is amazing you can get a functioning 360 for less than a Wii. The only thing is I wouldn't wanna be stuck with a gift card to CC as the store in Santa Barbara is closing so i wouldn't be able to use the GC

Don't see a lot of good deals, could always use another 4GB stick for my PSP for $19.99. L4D for PC looks great at CC this week for $10 less.

Probably can't win, but...Target for some of the clearanced games or some high profile titles I missed like Dead Space or Mirror's Edge.

I'll be getting all my game for the 360. At Target i'll be getting Deadspace for 30$ and Brothers in Arms:hells highway for 30$. At circuit city i'm going to get the Orange box for $19.99. I'm still looking for a place to sell Spore cheaper

I'd love to get that DBZ trilogy from Gamestop and take advantage of the Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal. $20 Guitar Hero Aerosmith is tempting as well.

I'm also interested in buying a 360 but I can't decide between Target or Circuit City's offer.

Looks like Target... Burnout Paradise and Hell's Highway, but w/ a $200 GC, I might upgrade my 360 to the 60G.

This year... I'm going to go to radioshack EARLY ass hell and pick up 2 DuelShock Controllers for 29.99 woot!!
Then after that I'm going to pick up boomblox for 20 bucks at target
and Hopefully I can pick up a cheap computer also

WOW thought this was suppose to close on Friday the 21st.... so now the 100+ other people to post on this thread days after the supposed close of this drawing....

I might go for one of the doorbuster deals at game crazy, since they are close & I won't have to fight hundreds of people there most likely.

First post here also, cool site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back