CAGS: Help me play at Warped Tour!

[quote name='darthbudge']Dude, I would love to help, but you really weren't that good. Sorry Man.[/quote]
Thanks. We are in the studio now though. It sounds really crapty and fuzzed up because we recorded off a regular walmart microphone. I would appreciate if you still voted.

Playing on the side stages isn't all that great an experience. It's a lot of work just to get there and it's hard, almost impossible (seriously), to be heard on the smaller stages when you've got Evanescence or My Chemical Matchbooks blasting arena volume rock right behind you while you're trying to dial regular sized amps. It's good for handing out your music (for free) and that's about it. And it's fun to eat and meet with all the bands backstage. Just keep your hopes reasonable.

I'm not holding my breath. It doesnt seem like to many bands trying to play for Cleveland on the 17th though, so I am just gonna advertise a lot and tryto get tons of votes, if possible.

Ok I voted for you.

Just here is some advice.

The singing is WAY to quiet, even if that was the intention you still need make it louder. Secondly it definately sounds like a test recording, try clearing it up some with a digital program.
Get yourself a logo and links to others songs that you can do, for all we know that is the only song you can do.

Overall just make it seem more professional, it seems like a "Kid in His bedroom" recording.

good luck.
from friends ive gathered that doing what youre doing is GREAT for making friends.
as far as gaining fans and recognition by playing youre doing almost nothing.

That's not really my kind of music, but I voted for ya. Gotta help out the CAGs with dreams since I have none of my own :D

bread's done
Back