CAG's in College

SBWildBill2004

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (92%)
Just a thread wondering where us CAG's in College are located... Im up in Vermont at UVM, born and raised here. And for those of you who have never heard of Vermont... look at last weeks NCAA Tournament scores and you'll see we knocked Syracuse out of the brackett first round!!!

currently going to Wake Tech Comm. College!!

last year I went to UNCW, but I got tired of living down there and moved back home after the lease ran out

I am probably going to take a year off after I get my asociates because I plan on moving by the end of the year and do not want to pay out of state tuition (plan on moving to the Tampa area)

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']Just a thread wondering where us CAG's in College are located... Im up in Vermont at UVM, born and raised here. And for those of you who have never heard of Vermont... look at last weeks NCAA Tournament scores and you'll see we knocked Syracuse out of the brackett first round!!![/QUOTE]

ninermaiz.jpg

UNC-Charlotte... we had a good team this year as well but blew a huge lead against NC State in the 1st Round of the NCAA Tournament.

Better known as the school of Cedric "Cornbread" Maxwell and yes, I graduated in the same class as Clay *freaking* Aiken. :roll:

I'm back at UNCC again for grad school.

[quote name='MorPhiend']There was already one of these threads a few months back, but oh well. I'm at a new school now... BYU in Provo, UT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these college threads are always popping up every few months.

I'm at Suffolk U. now for my Master's.

Raritan Valley Comm College in NJ....After this year either Temple or Rutgers...Yes i have a chance to go witht the coach with the most...John Chaney!!! whoo hoo..wonder if i might be a target of his bruisers......:(

bread's done
Back