CAGs June Pick Up List "Spending more than I should"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Segasonic01']

Can someone tell me about the cassette player? Is it rare? How much is it worth?[/quote]
I may be wrong, but that cassette player looks like it's in the same vein as the stuff Big Lots used to sell, cassette players, radios, etc, except I remember them being Gamecube branded. Does it look officially licensed?

[quote name='mguiddy']I may be wrong, but that cassette player looks like it's in the same vein as the stuff Big Lots used to sell, cassette players, radios, etc, except I remember them being Gamecube branded. Does it look officially licensed?[/quote]
Ya, it's definatly liscensed by Nintendo. From 1998. It has the N64 logo on it.

[quote name='Segasonic01']Ya, it's definatly liscensed by Nintendo. From 1998. It has the N64 logo on it.[/quote]

Well the things Big Lots used to sell had the Gamecube logo... I never thought they were officially licensed, but I guess they could have been, probably would have been... I doubt a "big" chain like Big Lots would sell "bootleg" stuff... :whistle2:k

I hope someone knows something about it and posts the info... I'm curious now.

I know SEGA made these way back in like 95 with Sonic logos & headshots on them. Unfortunatly, I didn't buy them because when I was 6, $15 was a lot of money >.<
Now, if I saw them, I'd shit my pants.

ps3dt5.jpg

gameszq0.jpg

PS3 mgs4 bundle - $441 after sony card credit
Hori ps3 arcade stick - $54 at gamestop, way more than I wanted to pay but online was about the same after shipping
fire pro wrestling, brain age 2 from goozex
VF5 from CAG trade
Harvey Birdman $8.99 - CC
Jam Sessions $5 - TRU
Hot Shots Tennis - $5 - TRU
Pinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams Collection - $15 - Hastings
Frequency - $3.99 - Hastings
Warhawk - $25 - Gamedealdaily.com
USA Today Crosswords, CrossworDS, & Space Invaders Extreme for $43.28 after a b2g1 PM at Best Buy
Mechanical apple peeler from bed bath and beyond $17 after 20% off coupon

[quote name='nyprimus4']Dust that off.[/quote]

[quote name='redfusion']Heh, I did. It just gets dusty again.[/quote]
Seriously... PS3s look like that when you take them out of the box.

Yeah, the minute it's out of the box is the minute dust is attracted to it. I don't even want to look at mine for that reason. I keep it on the bottom shelf and just dust it once a week. It's impossible and should of just been a flat black with no shiny bullshit. Not to mention, when you do dust it, light scratches will end up all over the system from it. It's like a damn car.

[quote name='redfusion']
ps3dt5.jpg

gameszq0.jpg

PS3 mgs4 bundle - $441 after sony card credit
Hori ps3 arcade stick - $54 at gamestop, way more than I wanted to pay but online was about the same after shipping
fire pro wrestling, brain age 2 from goozex
VF5 from CAG trade
Harvey Birdman $8.99 - CC
Jam Sessions $5 - TRU
Hot Shots Tennis - $5 - TRU
Pinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams Collection - $15 - Hastings
Frequency - $3.99 - Hastings
Warhawk - $25 - Gamedealdaily.com
USA Today Crosswords, CrossworDS, & Space Invaders Extreme for $43.28 after a b2g1 PM at Best Buy
Mechanical apple peeler from bed bath and beyond $17 after 20% off coupon[/quote]

Harvey Birdman is $9 @ Circuit City now? Damn, I was looking to pick up that AND the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am once it dropped to a decent amount, but I completely forgot about both. Oh and I concur about the PS3. That thing is a damn dust magnet. I mean, I can dust it off in the afternoon and by the evening it has attracted another layer of it. I keep a couple used dryer sheets around to dust it off with. They catch and trap the dust really well and they're cheaper than buying friggin' Swiffer sheets.

[quote name='refusedchaos']got these in this week from goozex and CAG trades:

100_0847.jpg

][/quote]

Cool....Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. I have to get it

[quote name='blueweltall']Is there english subtitles on Final Mix? Can I play that on a U.S. PS3 or would I have to mod?[/QUOTE]

no, but there is a translation patch out. and you have to mod a ps2 to use the patch

Damn, KH2:FM+ is getting a lot of attention in this topic, LOL! I envy all of the pictures in here, my camera sucks, anyone have a recommendation for a cheap ass camera that'll take semi-decent pictures?

alundra2.jpg

Sonic figure (missing tail :cry:)-$0.25
Alundra 2 (disc only)-$4

dragonforce.jpg

Dragon Force (like new with RAM sticker & all)-$50
Not pictured: Super Return Of The Jedi-$2

^How many stickers did it came with? Can you post some pics? I'm trying to complete my Dragon Force and just want to make sure I'm getting every sticker.

MGS$ PS3 bundle- 535.XX
MGS Essential Collection - $14.99 (thank you amazon giftcard)
Baten Kaitos Origins- $4.00
Prey (360) - $4.00
Dawn of the Dead (BD)- $5.00
Diary of the Dead - Free
Firefly - 7.99 (used $10 giftcard at target)
Guitar Hero 3 (360) - $30 (walmart giftcard)
Rambo 4-movie Collectors Pack - 24.97

first time i posted my haul but i decided that since i spent so much dang money it was time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back