cags...left or right?

erifsievol

CAG Veteran
hey...i just realized that board existed and thinks its a pretty cool idea. from just the few threads i've looked at, it seems that the board is probably a little more left than right and i'm just wondering if my observation was correct or not.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Shouldn't there be an option for niether with no preference?[/quote]

Look it's really simple either you're a capitalist or a commie, you don't want to be a commie now do you? :wink:

[quote name='erifsievol']hey...i just realized that board existed and thinks its a pretty cool idea. from just the few threads i've looked at, it seems that the board is probably a little more left than right and i'm just wondering if my observation was correct or not.[/quote]

A little? No, it's a lot.

The people on this board make Ward Churchill look moderate

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='erifsievol']hey...i just realized that board existed and thinks its a pretty cool idea. from just the few threads i've looked at, it seems that the board is probably a little more left than right and i'm just wondering if my observation was correct or not.[/quote]

The people on this board make Ward Churchill look moderate[/quote]

Erif I see you've met scrubking, our resident moderate.

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='erifsievol']hey...i just realized that board existed and thinks its a pretty cool idea. from just the few threads i've looked at, it seems that the board is probably a little more left than right and i'm just wondering if my observation was correct or not.[/quote]

The people on this board make Ward Churchill look moderate[/quote]

Erif I see you've met scrubking, our resident moderate.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='David85']I hate them all, so which one do I choose?[/quote]

sorry there is no option for "holier than thou"

[quote name='usickenme'][quote name='David85']I hate them all, so which one do I choose?[/quote]

sorry there is no option for "holier than thou"[/quote]

obviously you didn't see the 2nd choice. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='usickenme'][quote name='David85']I hate them all, so which one do I choose?[/quote]

obviously you didn't see the 2nd choice. :wink:[/quote]

zing!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='usickenme'][quote name='David85']I hate them all, so which one do I choose?[/quote]

obviously you didn't see the 2nd choice. :wink:[/quote]

zing![/quote]

It's not just a zing. God said so in a mandate. He's speaking through a bush, er something like that. Wait a minute. . . Let me see if I can find the memo.

bread's done
Back