CAGs ONLY: Awesome Keychain Giveaway!

Ch33pSh33p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This contest is open only to registered CAGs and is limited to ONE entry per CAG.

keychains_b1.jpg

If you attempt to enter twice, I'll assume you forgot that you already entered and will ignore the second entry, if it happens a 3rd time you will be disqualified for attempting to cheat.

Contest open to USA/Canada/UK, I'll cover the shipping for any of those regions.

Size: 2.25" keychain [serves as a bottle opener too]

Winners: For now, only ONE lucky CAG will win the design of their choice from the above selection. The winner will be selected via a randomizer.

To enter, give some honest feedback on the two available designs and write #keyz followed by the design choice (use the # from the picture) at the end.

REPLY TO THIS THREAD
, this contest is NOT taking place on any external site.

Contest ends 11/01/11 at 11:59 PM US EST time.

That's about it, also, although not required, I would appreciate a "Like" on my gaming site's FB page if you happen to dig what we do. But once again, not required and it won't increase your chances of winning although we often have contests on there that I advertise here which give bonus entries for FB Likes so it helps in that aspect.

Anyway, any questions, feel free to ask although I think I covered everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I enter here or on the site? If I enter on the your site how do I do so, because the best thing a search brought up was this http://www.pwnem.com/t-pwnem-rewards-feedback?highlight=keychain

If I enter here then:
I'd like the Gamer Pride (KC02) keychain because well, I have gamer pride :D
I don't know if it is just me, but the designs are little bit basic and don't really stand out as something that would say "AWESOME!" but rather "That's cool." One last bit of feedback is that have you considered making these buttons too? The way they appear they could be made into buttons in addition to keychains.

#keyz KC02

You enter on here, I'll edit the OP to make that more clear. Also please remember to use the #keyz in your entry. It makes it easier for me to compile the entrant list as I just do a search for it. I've added your name to the list already so no need to edit your post, however future entrants take note of this.

I think the zombie should be a different color, like a light brown or tan color. The Gamer keychain might look better without the lines. #keyz KC02

Sweet chains. I suggest reworking the color scheme for the gamer pride one, although I'm all for expressing myself as a gamer, the red/black/white reminds me too much of GameStop (not hating on GS, just want to point that out). Also changing the font to this would make it even more awesome. http://www.dafont.com/8bit-wonder.font

#Keyz KC02

KCO1 Feedback: I'm digging the zombie! and overall message coming across of a certified zombie hunter is evident. Color scheme is good too but I'm wondering about possibly a different font for "Certified" and "hunter" aspect. if you changed the background color to white you could do other colors like a gray-tan zombie like someone else mentioned, but the green is cool too.

KCO2: I like font on this one, size is perfect too as you fill up almost the entire button and message is very clear. i agree with the color scheme being somewhat reminiscent of gamestop's but, I don't really have a huge problem with gamestop, so i'd say it only helps reiterate the "gamer" aspect of message.

#keyz KC01 is my vote

I really like the first keychain (KC01). I like the design of the zombie especially the blood dripping off his mouth. The second keychain(KC02) looks very bland. Maybe adding in some retro controllers like a snes or NES controller might spice it up a bit. I just wanted to comment on the keychains, I don't want either. I already have enough on my keys, two working batsignals (the animated series and the dark knight style signals) and a skyrim emblem.

A CAG-limited giveaway? Awesome! Living in a country very close to UK? A bit less awesome :p Good luck to all others with this giveaway :]

I really like the gamer pride one (KC02). As for the zombie one (KC02).. eh. Zombies are starting to become played out. Plus I couldn't wear it around certain people because of the gore aspect.

#keyz KC02 is my vote

#keyz KC01

Some of the above ideas (white background, tan zombie) on the zombie key chain sound good.

Nice giveaway, thanks!

I don't really like the zombie graphic, I'm not sure why, maybe it's too green.

The "Gamer Pride" one is my favorite of the two, I like it's simplicity.

Thanks for the giveaway. #keyz KC02

I just updated the OP to clarify how I'm going to select a winner. Also, although I'll be using a randomizer, if you happen to win and you wrote some detailed feedback, I'll throw in another keychain (either the same design or the other one) for taking the extra time.

I like the zombie one just fine. The other one is ok. I'd like to see a little graphic on it though, like a generic controller or it done up in an 8-bit style. I think that'd be kinda neat, but anything that opens a beer is a ok in my book.

#keyz KC01

I disagree that you should add a graphic to the gamer pride keychain. Sometimes simplicity really is best and in this case simplicity works. My suggestion would be instead of adding clutter with a graphic to change the font to a pixel font to give it more of that gamer look. I also agree that the color scheme reminds me a little too much of gamestops logo. Maybe ditch the dark background and try a different color palette. The certified zombie hunter is great though, good choice on adding the white outline on the zombie to add a little more definition against the back background.

#keyz KC01 is my choice.

I like the Zombie one and I agree with other post that the Gamer pride is a little bland and you should consider making some into buttons. And word of the wise, Zombies never get old. They always need an ass whipp'n

#keyz kco1

who hates zombies???? i believe the key-chain would look better maybe a bullet whole and some blood in the head of the zombie...

#Keyz KC01 is my vote

I really like the first design! It definitely is striking and a perfect representation of a cheap ass gamer! Hah, and gotta love zombies!

#keyz KC01 is my vote

KC01- I like the general design but the color seems almost a little too vibrant.
KC02- It's simple and straight to the point. I like it. Maybe change the text to one tone and the bars to the other?

#Keyz KC01

The zombie looks to me kind of like a weird zombie hulk. I also agree with with the colors looking like Gamestop (nothing wrong with that though). Would be cool on 8 bit font.
#keyz KC02

The zombie could use a different color, like a darker green or gray. Neon green looks a little weird to me.
#keyz KC02

And the winner is...Lubis. Please check your PMs.

Thanks to all who participated and left feedback on the items.

[quote name='Ch33pSh33p']And the winner is...Lubis. Please check your PMs.

Thanks to all who participated and left feedback on the items.[/QUOTE]

Awesome I won! Thanks Ch33pSh33p.

bread's done
Back